PDA

View Full Version : Have a look here . . . .

chrisdunham
29-10-03, 07:13 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/2943874.stm

lol,

Chris :twisted:

locky
29-10-03, 07:16 PM
Thats sick man! :?

dave.gsi
29-10-03, 07:18 PM
must say, thats one of the strangest first posts ive ever seen

chrisdunham
29-10-03, 07:21 PM
Yeah, not my usual intro,

anyways, "hi" :D

Chris

locky
29-10-03, 07:34 PM
must say, thats one of the strangest first posts ive ever seen

I was gonna say the same thing! In fact i wouldnt post nething like that now! :?

Mark
29-10-03, 11:08 PM
Lol - So you have an interest in Young children and Thongs do you?

Welcome!

Dpnova
30-10-03, 08:10 AM
That is just wrong :o

wisewood
30-10-03, 11:58 AM
that is just ridiculous if you ask me...

at the age of 10 or 11 most kids with a reasonable parent are allowed to dress themselves in the morning and choose their own underwear and clothing when shopping - if the parent doesnt have any objections to their child wearing a thong - why on earth should the head-teacher care?

i personally dont think that kids of that age have any need to be wearing a thong - but hey - each to their own... i know some people say they are more comfortable than normal knickers if they fit properly.

This debate could go on forever - and its just in my head at the moment nobody else has joined in. lol

A bold first post - welcome to novaload.

Breeny
30-10-03, 12:09 PM
I care actually..

We have a huge problem with the younger girls at the school I work at, short skirts, thongs hanging out and stuff...

eerr anyway you get the general idea.. I for one dont want to see it..

If it was 6th formers that would be a different story :wink:

Dpnova
30-10-03, 12:14 PM
They are far to young in my opinion. If there parents dont care then i dont see the problem but all these people complained when they started selling sizes for aged 10.

wisewood
30-10-03, 12:30 PM
breeny you ought to do some secret filming and hand it over to the head-teacher to show the parents of those shown on the footage you take and then they can see what a state their kids look while they are at school.

Dpnova
30-10-03, 12:33 PM
breeny you ought to do some secret filming and hand it over to the head-teacher to show the parents of those shown on the footage you take and then they can see what a state their kids look while they are at school.

lol, he'll get arrested and be named and shamed :)

Barn
30-10-03, 03:01 PM
LMAO

Mark
30-10-03, 04:53 PM
And you could borrow the peodo jacket from Matty Woo!
lol

Breeny
30-10-03, 04:58 PM
Thats not even funny. Fuckin Sick in fact.

Mark
30-10-03, 05:01 PM
What? the bit I said or the bit Andy said?

If it's for me, - oh dear and I will have to refer you to Item 3 in the post 'Formal Apologies'....

Mark
30-10-03, 05:08 PM
Realistically I was trying to make a point threw a joke.

If someone was to follow Andy's advice and film young girls in Thongs in a playground you might a well be wearing and imaginary 'peodo' coat, as NO-ONE would ever believe that it was completely innocent and just to prove a point!

Breeny
30-10-03, 05:55 PM
LOL no not you mate..

Just the whole thing in general really..

Mark
30-10-03, 11:33 PM
Oh Bollox! :oops:- makes more sense that way too...lol

Ooops!