PDA

View Full Version : kits?

stevous2003
29-10-03, 04:29 PM
im on my second nova and i want an awesome looking kit but i cant find one i fancy. n e ideas or pics to help guy and gals would be great? companies names aswelll cheers :)

?Marty?
29-10-03, 04:36 PM
Use kits made for other cars, and have them modified to fit on yours.

Dpnova
29-10-03, 04:38 PM
Martys idea is good, cos then you will have a mad looking kit, if not the BAT kit is good there are a few car on here that have them :D

linzTDI
29-10-03, 04:53 PM
i would mix and match if i were you i wouldnt buy a full abyss kit for example.
I like the novadose front but not the rear so i would get a abyss rear.

It all depends how mad you want it to look. If you want it mad but dont wanna modify a kit for another car go for a fushion fornt or an evo front then take your pick from rears

Philsutton
30-10-03, 05:35 PM
i'd have to say the opposite i think the novadose is one of the better back bumpers compared to certain others

?Marty?
30-10-03, 07:15 PM
Strip it to a bare shell, and build a perspex car.

Stanton
01-11-03, 12:10 AM
fcuk me that wu look sweet!

srs1
01-11-03, 12:16 AM
fcuk me that wu look sweet!
any ideas on what would look sweet?

hold on random words.
"thats really interesting"

soz mate. which one? perspex? reverse sequence on either bumpers???

Stanton
01-11-03, 11:26 AM
i mean a perspex car wud look sweet, it was following on from the post above mine sayin about building a perspex car,

Phil GTE
01-11-03, 11:40 AM
Use kits made for other cars

http://www.nova16xe.co.uk/Images/My%20car/AUT_0211.JPG

pain in the arse to do, but well worth it for a 1 off (although, there are 2 other Novas with this front bumper, a blue ine from max poo, and a black one)

?Marty?
01-11-03, 03:27 PM
There's a company that does that wrc bumper ready modified for the nova now. Which is a pisser for those such as yourself.

Looks bloody good though.

Stanton
01-11-03, 05:44 PM
how about a corsa front end conversion (headlights, bonnet front bumper)
with ren 5 gtt arches and sideskirts?

both of which im sure have been done seperatly.

wud look gud 2 gether in my opinion, thats wot id do to mine if i had the money.

Phil GTE
02-11-03, 12:55 AM
There's a company that does that wrc bumper ready modified for the nova now. Which is a p**s for those such as yourself.

Looks bloody good though.

Cheers!!

Are you talking about Carlton Automotive? That one was so far off fitting they stopped producing it (or seeling mk 3 fez items as nova parts!)

For Carlton to admit there bumper doesnt fit right must show how bad it is. Concidering they would tell you a double decker bus bumper would fit a smart car.

Unless your talking about another company, in which case I wont be happy.

?Marty?
02-11-03, 03:13 AM
I cant actually remember what company it was, just remember seeing it advertised.

Still, only seen a few about (yours, and erm, the ones you mentioned lol), so it may be true, otherwise there'd be a lot more about if it was an off the shelf part.

ade
02-11-03, 12:49 PM
look back about 1 page or so - I did a post with all (or most) of the kits available for the nova.

Then - simply go into a search engine and enter the kits name - you may / will get images.

then use summut like photoshop and graft them onto your car.

:wink:

Tilly
02-11-03, 12:57 PM
Thats a mad nova ^