PDA

View Full Version : Best mates buying david franzacs astra turbo!

karl Rowntree
28-10-03, 09:42 PM
Talked my mate into buying david franzacs mk1 astra turbo, its for sale in the back of total vauxhall.

I know its not a nova but it is probably the best mk1 astra around, absolutely mint! Cant wait till he gets it as i will probably want to drive it more than him! And i look forward to him bringing it to the vaux shows next year.

Going to pick it up at the weekend from surrey, with a nice 250 mile drive home via the lanes!

dan16v
28-10-03, 09:44 PM
love that car, what is it running now as wasnt it on phase 4at one point?

dave.gsi
28-10-03, 10:02 PM
is that the dark red one? if it is it looks fuckin mint :D

Jules
28-10-03, 10:16 PM
The one with the old style 7 spoke TSW Evos? If so then that car is mint - I was looking round it at the shows this year - amazing car!!!
:D

karl Rowntree
28-10-03, 10:18 PM
That the one mate.

The car is now back to standard pretty much ie. standard turbo and ecu, allso standard f20 gearbox. First mod when the f20 blows up will be to put it back to f28. And when he gets bored back up to fase 4.5.

Still has the water injection etc and will go like stink. Really do love the car and cant wait to drive it.

Think i will be the one to keep it mint though as my mate is a person who likes to 'drive' cars, look out for me cleaning it at billing!

peester
28-10-03, 10:57 PM
i first saw the car in the flesh at billing in 1998 i think it was. aparently that was a year or so after a feature in max power when max was good. loved it since then - hope you cherish it as much as he did mate; wonder what he's getting next. nice one thou.

Breeny
28-10-03, 10:59 PM
Its an awesome car! Seen it a few times as Davids a friend of Spankee (who used to come on here) If I remember correctly it got stripped and repsrayed every year! :o

darren
28-10-03, 11:31 PM
Is this the Car. the burgandy colour? the Ladd shaved off all the EU markings Ect on the rear lights to make them smooth?

IF it is that yan is a Fucking awsome car that, seen it this year at PV and was blown away

We've been modding a mk1 Astra now for 2 years and it's still not finished, It's stil not even sprayed but it'll feature next summer thats for shure :lol:

Ste_Nova
29-10-03, 09:26 AM
it'll feature next summer thats for shure :lol:

mag chaser

darren
29-10-03, 12:29 PM
mag chaser

Says the man who runs a site for "Cruisers"

Ste_Nova
29-10-03, 12:47 PM
mag chaser

Says the man who runs a site for "Cruisers"

and? i like going out in my car... the bast cruises are the onces that mags dont attend

darren
29-10-03, 01:03 PM
Cruise's, i thought they were for spotty teenagers to listen to happy hardcore? you not a bit too old for than now Ste?

The Astra's not my car it's my mates and he's hoping on a feature from TV When it's finished, How does that make me a Mag Chaser??

I think i was 20 the last time i even bought a Modded car mag

Dont bother with your ignorant 1/2 word answers with me ste cos ive heared and seen it all before

Ste_Nova
29-10-03, 01:08 PM
Cruise's, i thought they were for spotty teenagers to listen to happy hardcore? you not a bit too old for than now Ste?

dunno.. i spent monday night street racing... some nice kit there and some good races.... and not a scooter in sight

darren
29-10-03, 01:46 PM
dunno.. i spent monday night street racing... some nice kit there and some good races.... and not a scooter in sight

Horse's for course's ste, Id sooner do a track day but hey fair play to you if thats your thing......

karl Rowntree
29-10-03, 06:09 PM
Ste in 'Hi-jack thread SHOCKER' :roll:

Ben
29-10-03, 06:17 PM
I love it.

ha ha ha ha ha