PDA

View Full Version : Digi Dash

chrisk
27-10-03, 09:37 PM
Can anyone please tell me if it is possible to change the clear plastic facia on a Astra Digi dash? Mine is cracked and could do with being changed.. If anyone has one or any advice thanks
Chris

geordie_racer
27-10-03, 10:15 PM
1st thing you'l find is the plastic isnt clear it's smoked. yes you can replace it with the clear facia from a set of normal astra mk2 clocks but you'll need to make your own whole for the mileometer switch as it's in a different postion

chris

pickle
28-10-03, 02:26 PM
to save the hastle mate id get anothe digi, peferably off someone who doesnt have a tansducer for the dash, and take it off, save u cutting a whole. its easy to take it off, just get a scalple and stick it between the plastic front and the dash and CAREFULLY follow roun the edge, easy as pie. just be carefull, i had a spare dah and took my plastic off but cracked it due to my lack of patients. when u get it ff u could spray the inside the same colour of your car, should go down a treat!

chrisk
28-10-03, 08:10 PM
Thanks for your help and advice on this guys.... Think I will try and dig out another facia
Thanks again