PDA

View Full Version : 16v nova, sale or p/x for turbo.

Daveherb
27-10-03, 03:28 PM
Vauxhall Nova 2.0 16v Trip
Jreg. 1.0Trip shell, seam welded engine bay c/w stiffening plates, re-sprayed in white.
2.0 16v Astra GTE engine and box from a F plate.
Green air filter cone
GTE digi dash
GTE interior
Mini steering wheel
OMP gearknob
White 16”Five spoke alloys
BF Goodrich tyres
Pi Springs and shocks
Polybushes all-round
GTE callipers
Big Tarox discs (vented and grooved)
Red stuff pads
Braided hoses
Rear strut brace
GSi bodykit and sideskirts
Spliced Astra/Nova drive shafts (can supply more of)
Mot’d til June and taxed til April.

At time of conversion the 1.0Trip had 49k on the clock. Its done 12k since conversion.
Astra engine had 120k on it, was fully recondioned before conversion and again has done 12k since.

I was running this car on throttle bodies at about 190bhp but have just removed and sold them. The cars now running at a standard 150bhp.
Also had cobra sidewinders and OMP harnesses in the car with a boarded and carpeted rear, sony explode ICE (444amp, subs, mids, headunit) These are for sale but could come fitted to the car if you’d like. ?300 for seats c/w harnesses and ?220 for ICE.

It has a really strong, sound, rust free body but the first few bubbles are starting to appear on the back arches and the front wings are a little rippled by early tyre scrub problems, otherwise the car is minted. Thinking of getting these little bits sorted before I sell it depending on the response.

I’d be looking to buy a 2.0 Turbo Nova once I sell this so if anyone out there is interested in a part ex then I have about ?1600 cash at the mo on top of my car.
Looking for around ?1500 as it stands or ?1700 after I fit the wings and get the back arches touched up.

daveherb@hotmail.com