PDA

View Full Version : FAO Slimjim

Anonymous
01-03-01, 11:36 PM
hanx for the mail mate.Will be gettin pics as soon as:
1.I get my digi camera from me mom!!
2.I get the car back from the garage(Bit of an accident.It's been there for the last 2 months!!)
3.Once I finish my mods.So far I'm thinkin of a ford focus WRC bonnet vent(triangular mesh 1!),novadose or similar sideskirts.
4.Also I don't have my carbon fibre splitter fittedyet(Lying in bedroom for last 2 months!!)Or my stereo(same story)

So gimme a bit time and I'll get themsorted.
I also need to get some new alloys.I'm fed up of the nova 1's!!!If u know of any cheap sets gimme a shout!!!
Ta Fraz

Anonymous
02-03-01, 09:29 AM
Hi Fraz. Cheers for the post ;) I didn't realise you were having work done on your car, I thought it was all finished. Theres no rush for the pics, I was just curious.

As for Alloys, I have a mate down here (Milton Keynes) thats selling some 15's with 195/45's for around ?350. His names Mike (hodder) on the site, he's just joined Novaload and works for AutoXS so he gets new wheels and tyres for himself at discount prices. Post him a message if your intrested, but I know you live in Scotland, so it'll be a bit of a mission getting the wheels to you. Have a think anyway.
Speak to you later
Jim.

"Beware of the voices"