PDA

View Full Version : mc

Anonymous
01-03-01, 07:06 PM
I really think i'll be getting a new car! it's not going as well as b4! also the exhaust sounds deeper! i know this may be a good point, but that means there must be something wrong!!!??? i might get another std nova! I want to keep mine but i'm afraid it'll go again! what u think? i'll be on again later

Anonymous
01-03-01, 07:30 PM
To get it running right, you`ve got to do the things I said. Replace your rotor arm. Its knackered! If you tension up the cambelt like I said, by rotating the water pump, you will not have the belt jump again. Once youve done that, take it for a tune. The distributor wasn`t acurately enough marked, so it could be as much as 5 degrees out (a long way). Dont give up, coz once you get on top of these problems, you`ll have a great motor, and if you sell it there is no guaratee that you wont have problems with your new motor. If you want, I can do all of that for you, but you`ll have to bring the car to me this time, so that I`ve got everything I need to hand, plus I covered 160 miles last night! I can fit you in at the weekend if you want.

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
01-03-01, 09:27 PM
160 miles? shit!!!!!! i owe you! yeah i'll maybe pop to yours then! when?

Anonymous
02-03-01, 12:46 AM
i'll buy it off u

RobDmr@aol.com Xr2????? I'd rather walk!!!!

Anonymous
02-03-01, 09:28 AM
spanishfly - don't sell your motor because of this! It is general maintenance.

dan69_gsi@hotmail.com :p

Anonymous
02-03-01, 01:19 PM
but if ur selling i'll buy it

RobDmr@aol.com Xr2????? I'd rather walk!!!!

Anonymous
02-03-01, 08:09 PM
rob mate why's that? i'm not selling it! but i will in the future, when i can afford a mustang or holden etc! ok in other words it's not for sale! sorry rob mate, if u want we can pretend it's yours down the end!