PDA

View Full Version : viper induction

rikih
25-10-03, 06:32 PM
alright everyone, can you put a viper induction kit onto a nova GTE???? are they worht the money or is there anything else better to get. Cheers

peester
25-10-03, 07:36 PM
should fit but don't think its worth it. its just a universal fitting filter, with different diameter neck; not car specific nor designed for the car individually: like 57i kits are. can buy a cam kit for 250 quid anyway. thats better.

NovaNeil
27-10-03, 08:15 PM
Have been very impressive on my mates 1.4 16v Corsa and Saxo VTS. But never seen one on a GTE before, as said by peester they are all virtually the same, but some have additional pipework for breathers, and they come with different diameter necks.

They sound good! Very distinctive.

But i've been told for the money your better off buying a BMC Carbon induction kit and save yourself nearly ?100 as there just as effective, just don't look quite as good.

NuTtY nOvA fLaIr
30-10-03, 12:40 AM
Ive seen them advertised for Nova GTE/GSI's in mags so they should fit just give Pipercross a call, as if they are worth it my dad has got one fitted to his Clio 172 and its spot on, and you know its there from the noise :D Id say they are worth the money, but its upto you at the end of the day, normal IK's suck the hot air in off the engine as well as the cold were the vipers dont.

Craig