PDA

View Full Version : CONTACT DETAILS

NWR161282
25-10-03, 01:03 PM
DOES ANYONE HAVE CONTACT DETAILS OF REDLINE MALC OR MALC WHO'S EMAIL ADDRESS IS POSHMALC@HOTMAIL.COM. I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL IF SOMEONE HAD AN ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER FOR HIM. ALSO IF ANYONE HAS BOUGHT BITS FROM HIM COULD YOU LET ME KNOW.

CHEERS

NEIL REDFORD

Jim
25-10-03, 01:16 PM
Can you not phone Redline and ask to speak with him?

Jim

NWR161282
25-10-03, 01:22 PM
RIGHT ENOUGH NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT ANY ONE GOT THE NUMBER FOR REDLINE?

NEIL REDFORD

pickle
25-10-03, 01:27 PM
reading the last redline it sounded like malc was leaving, he may have gone already

Jules
25-10-03, 02:36 PM
Malc's left Bredline, adn good luck with trying to get your parts from him.
I had hell and all trouble trying to get his Softstars after I'd sent him the money for them, and when I did get them, he packaged them by wrapping each one in a bin liner with no other protection, and they'd slid around on the floor of the couriers van and the faces were scratched to fcuk, also, the tyres that were on them looked like they'd seen plenty of burnout action before being sent off to me so I had to fork out for 4 new Toyos.

Malc - to$$er.
:x

jkhilton
25-10-03, 02:44 PM
yeah and learn how to use the capslock key!!!

djp_y2k
25-10-03, 04:20 PM
If he has left redline how come he was after me and that stuart guy about features with them. Seems a bit strange if you ask me

Ben
25-10-03, 06:44 PM
I bought things off him and found him more than helpful.

No problems from me.

Jules
25-10-03, 08:24 PM
If he has left redline how come he was after me and that stuart guy about features with them. Seems a bit strange if you ask me

He's still gonna do some work for them but not work for them directly - more freelance than anything.

Ian
25-10-03, 09:10 PM
hell be after features to do as freelnace and sell to a magazine. ive nt been reading redline so dunno if hes left or not

dave.gsi
25-10-03, 09:56 PM
if they buy features from freelance writers, why dont they pay you when your car is featured?

Jules
25-10-03, 10:21 PM
Because they think you'll be honoured to have your car featured, it has been said that some tuning companys have given certain magazines some 'gifts' in return for their car being on the cover.
Any bribing the magazine editor gen?................
:roll:

Ben
26-10-03, 01:29 PM
Yeah when you seem them modding there own cars its basically just like free advertising. Everything they put on there cars they get for cost and not retail value.