PDA

View Full Version : rear indicators - relocated

jamesnova
24-10-03, 11:58 PM
hey ppl,
i have afterburnber rear lights on my nova and want 2 relocate the indicators 2 the rear bumper so that they r not in the afterburnbers nemore. i woz thinkin about usin some oval side repeaters. would thses b bright enough?
in the max power haynes manual 4 the nova, they fit indicators in the front bumper of there nova but they didnt say wot sort 2 use?

all help is appriciated!

cheers ppl

jamesnova

Ste_Nova
25-10-03, 12:00 AM
side rep are 5w... you need 21w

locky
25-10-03, 12:06 AM
How about land rover indicators?
They got afterburner style lights, im not sure if the indicators are on the bumper tho, im sure they are!

geordie_racer
25-10-03, 01:40 AM
indicators on a mk2 golf are in the front bumper just get some of these and flush them into your rear bumper

chris

djp_y2k
25-10-03, 08:08 AM
A lad I know has a set of side repeaters for front indicators in his front bumper, and always get told there not legal when he gets pulled over, but its never failed an mot on it and he has never changed them.

But for these type of reasons try the golf ones for the rear.

pickle
25-10-03, 01:23 PM
yeah i ntied he landrover rear indicators too, the are like the ones u get on the front of the car that advertises quad conversions. should try them.

Ste_Nova
25-10-03, 01:35 PM
yeah i ntied he landrover rear indicators too, the are like the ones u get on the front of the car that advertises quad conversions. should try them.

thats sick.... the only LR ones you should even think about using are mod spec rears

pickle
25-10-03, 02:58 PM
oops

novadiamond
28-10-03, 03:14 PM
In the max power book the use oval side repeaters with motor bike indicator bulbs.

Stuart
28-10-03, 04:29 PM
well if lax flowers says so, then its SO!