PDA

View Full Version : Please read this if your comming to STOKE CRUISE

Anonymous
28-02-01, 11:00 PM
for anyone who is travelling from a rural area to stoke this weekend please bear in mind the current foot and mouth epidemic.
although this may not seem relavent the disease can travel by car (and no it cant drive lol) and could travel from anywhere to anyplace.

the consiquences of this could be a distinct shortage of pork, lamb and beef over the next few weeks, therefore no bacon and sausgae , and we know how much u all like them butties.

ring your local council for advice on how to disinffect ur car, although thi might sound excessive, but it only involves spraying the tyres.

please support our farming indusrty before it stops.

And guess who thast from thats right good old lancy, (maa Maa)

THE LITTLE CHEESE

Anonymous
01-03-01, 10:48 AM
rex you hero
lol

Cheers

Davo & Jessie
;)

---------------

1 pint and im anybodies, 2 pints and im nobodies!

Anonymous
01-03-01, 01:07 PM
Get a grip lancy, you big sheep sh#####!

support your farming industry lmao, guess who lives in the country then! not you lancy?

X-( I'm mean and i don't care :D
[burn_ford] <-- best thing for them!

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
01-03-01, 01:46 PM
my car gets disenfected everyday anyway - i have to drive over a straw barrier on my way into work because of a stupid farm at the bottom of the road. It's making a right mess

:D

Anonymous
01-03-01, 02:54 PM
just happens that its closed my uncles farm coz its the slaughter house he uses which has it. Meanin 1/4 of my family have no income at the mo, so dont start.

and yes i do live in the country- so what?

Anonymous
01-03-01, 03:55 PM
nova-run how does driving over straw disinfect your car??? er it dont!!

I AM CORNHOILIO

Anonymous
01-03-01, 04:13 PM
doh it's straw covered in disinfectant and watch out cause the police are cancelling large meets of peeps... stoke cruise cancelled cause of f&m it had better not be cause if it is i won't be happy X-(

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am Sat - 11pm Sun ---

Anonymous
01-03-01, 04:16 PM
ahh cunning

yeah but do you really want to have no meat??!!??

I AM CORNHOILIO

Anonymous
01-03-01, 06:18 PM
errm ste, do the police ever approve cruises? i thought they tried to cancel them anyway? lol
and it will be only the people living in sheep land that should stay at home, so i'll send some pics to you, kev and lancy let you know what you missed lmao!!!!!!!

X-( I'm mean and i don't care :D
[burn_ford] <-- best thing for them!

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
01-03-01, 07:26 PM
I'll be going to stoke!!!! luckily I live in the middle of a town so hopefully no need for disinfecting my car (except for getting rid of any traces of stockport scallies!!!!!!) :)

Anonymous
02-03-01, 08:12 AM
Don't start you lot, i'm with Lancy on this one. My family are going through hell at the moment because of Foot and Mouth. Even i'm slightly affected, working for a Bacon Factory !!

GSi For sale :)
lee@novaload.net
j903gft@yahoo.co.uk

Anonymous
02-03-01, 11:21 AM
u work at a police staion??? LMAO

:D:D:D:D
chin up lads you'll get through it

I AM CORNHOILIO

Anonymous
02-03-01, 11:51 AM
Like i've not heard that one before !!