PDA

View Full Version : is it halloween 2day?

epo
23-10-03, 08:04 PM
i just had a knock at the door opened it expectin it 2 be 1 of me mates

some 14 year old lass "trick or treat" (not even dressed in a costume)

i was like "ur a bit early it aint evn halloween"

she said "yeah it is"

i said "its fuckin 23rd of october piss off u spongin little pyke" and shut door on her id have bin even more pissed off if here bangin on me door had woke me daughter up

just waitin 4 my trick now :twisted:

Stuart
23-10-03, 08:18 PM
slatter will be getting excited then lol

he would have asked her out (even though shes a bit past it lol)

epo
23-10-03, 08:26 PM
my first thoughts were givin sweets 2 a 14 year old girl
wheres the coppers hidden camera then
gud job i aint got ne puppies :lol:

locky
23-10-03, 09:08 PM
slatter will be getting excited then lol

Lmfao!
:roll:

srs1
23-10-03, 10:41 PM
i had penny for the guy, the other day.

all i cab think of is, go and get a paper round, or work in a factory below min wage. :P

dave.gsi
23-10-03, 11:28 PM
havent seen any trick or treaters around here yet, their too busy blowing up phoneboxes with industrial fireworks :roll:

Tilly
24-10-03, 12:00 AM
we have people setting off fireworks round here all hours of the day. Sound more like bombs though.

Im taking my niece out trick or treating.
she says "sweets first then a penny" lol

i will put a pick up of her in her outfit its ace

dave.gsi
24-10-03, 10:56 PM
Sound more like bombs though.

lol, so its not just round here then

wisewood
27-10-03, 12:05 PM
i have reason to beleive that the old Iraqi supergun that was built in sheffield ahs made its way back around these parts again and is owned by someone who lives on the next road down from me. There is no sodding way they are fireworks he is setting off all day long - soudns more like test rounds from a mortar or something.

**THUUMMMMPPP!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!**

I have pad ?80 for a firework called Mother of thunder a couple of years ago that did 180 thunderous bangs, and that wasnt as loud as these things are... not as far as i rememebr anyway. We set it off in the middle of a football field at 1am and heard car alarms going off all over the place... and people we knew who lived a mile or two away were saying they were woken up by it lmfao. Not so funny wehn you're on the recieving end though is it :(

joeczucha
27-10-03, 07:24 PM
cambridge, was in the evening news today some little bastards from chesterton bought a jumbo rocket and asked the woman selling it for a rubber band - she gave them one, they went next door and bought a hamster and... yeh fucking sick bastards... :evil:

srs1
27-10-03, 09:27 PM
it is a disturbing place we live in. i work in a warehouse and get kids around the back all the time. they threaten you, that if you touch them they'll call the cops. cheeky little bas***ds. so i chase them with the fork lift truck and run there bikes over. opps didnt see you there. they do stop coming round then.

i still cant believe how sick people are, this and the one about the dog dumped in the river. i'd love to go round with a baseball bat and break there fingers. sick sh*ts.

Tilly
27-10-03, 09:31 PM
Here she is

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_thumbnail.php?id=2372

Think its a good outfit

srs1
27-10-03, 10:08 PM
cool, your going to be rich after your trick or treating.
just tell each door you knock on you have no change for a twenty.

Mark
27-10-03, 11:20 PM
That is a wicked outfit Tilly, nice one!

jkhilton
27-10-03, 11:27 PM
we get loads round our estate, they start about a month before halloween, my dad just answers the door, tells them he doesn't approve of begging and then shuts the door again. lmao!
I dont agree with it if kids are going out asking for money or if they aren't dressed up properly, but if they go out and they have a proper outfit and genuinely do only expect sweets then fair enough.

Tilly
27-10-03, 11:33 PM
my niece is only 4 so prob just take her to the neighbours either side lol and i'll end up no doubt buying all her sweets

epo
28-10-03, 05:56 PM
it is worryin tho kids knockin on strangers doors askin 4 sweets the people answerin cud be ne 1

as 4 this friday us friends r comin round and they have a rotwieler (spellin) shoft as shite it is but itll scare the trick or treaters 2 death :twisted: