PDA

View Full Version : Digi Dash Plugs

mgosling
23-10-03, 08:44 AM
Sorry to bring Digi Dashes up again but I don't have the plugs for my digi dash and no one wants to sell them without the whole dash.

Does any one have a photo or drawing showing where the wires are in the plugs so that I can make my own?

Thanks
Mark

LiD0N
24-10-03, 01:11 AM
the bigger plug is easy cos that only does the warning lights on the dash e.g handbrake on or indicator on so just follow the point where the wire in the original plug would go and see what bulb it runs to.. if that makes any sense lol

The wiring for the white (smaller) plug is as follows (looking at the connector from above with the top pins being those nearest the edge of the dash)

Not Connected Not Connected
Not Connected Blue/Yellow
Not Connected Brown
Not Connected Brown
Blue/Green Brown
Blue/Red Not Connected
Not Connected Green
Not Connected Not Connected
Not Connected Black
Blue Blue/Black
Grey/Green Grey/Green
Black Not Connected
Not Connected Blue/White

hope that helps..

XZiBiT
24-10-03, 09:46 AM
goto www.nova-land.com step by step guide there mate if you want the plugs got to vauxhall and buy the astra gte loom 80quid or so

mgosling
24-10-03, 11:39 AM
:D Thanks LiD0N just got to make the plugs up now.

Aragorn
24-10-03, 04:46 PM
i hope u took the white plug to bits to find that out :p

the connector looks like your standard PC style IDE/floppy connectors but watch what your doin as it draws a bit more current that would normally run along a floppy wire

and remember those are the pins for the logic board - fuck on of those up and u will almost certainly fry the pcb