PDA

View Full Version : House of 1000 Corpses and things that annoy me,

Neil.
23-10-03, 01:13 AM
Film -
Went and saw this film, ITS FVCKING MENTAL, most fvcked up film ive ever seen, very gorey and very full on, jumpy bits n that, not surprised as it was made by Rob Zombie!

Things that annoy me -
Took gf out to see film with a mate, brought ticket, pop corn, drink, then drink after, then arcades, then wen we get to her house she starts to say about not seeing each toehr much, which i agree too aswell coz we aint, anyway, after a long convo we agree to split up(not one sided at all), she could of brought this up BEFORE the money spending!

Anyway, COME AND GET ME LADIES!

Neil

Neil.
23-10-03, 01:15 AM
Oh and all through the convo she was drawing patterens on the windows as they were condesed up! HOW ANNOYING IS THAT!

?Marty?
23-10-03, 01:20 AM
If you're going to spend money on someone else, you should do it because you want to do it, without wanting/expecting anything in return.

Otherwise you might as well just pay a hooker.

Neil.
23-10-03, 01:28 AM
nah marty i didnt mean that, she was acting wierd all night, like not enjoying me taking her out, it was just a flick, normal thing we did. dont take it the wrong way.

?Marty?
23-10-03, 02:00 AM
Don't worry, my comment wa just a comment, and should be taken to be only that, and not a judgement on what you did or wrote.

I understand why you'd be pissed off, and maybe she didn't do it on purpose or anything, but the timing could have been better.

And the 'not seeing each other much' is crap too, since it's what you do when you do see each other that matters more than how many times you do see each other. Not seeing each other too much just prevents you from getting bored and keeps you keen for longer, if otherwise you might get bored.

At least you parted on good terms.

Neil.
23-10-03, 02:13 AM
yeah true, never parted on bad terms unless she has dumped me. Cant face hurting a girl, Im just too nice!

Jules
23-10-03, 08:00 AM
As Mickey Owen might say:

SSSssssssssnaaaaakkkeeeeeee!!!!
:wink:

Barn
23-10-03, 01:06 PM
Don't worry, my comment wa just a comment, and should be taken to be only that, and not a judgement on what you did or wrote.

I understand why you'd be p**s off, and maybe she didn't do it on purpose or anything, but the timing could have been better.

And the 'not seeing each other much' is crap too, since it's what you do when you do see each other that matters more than how many times you do see each other. Not seeing each other too much just prevents you from getting bored and keeps you keen for longer, if otherwise you might get bored.

At least you parted on good terms.
lmao....thats how the last one went "oh, we're not seeing each other much blah blah" bollox

linzTDI
23-10-03, 01:48 PM
Sorry to hear about that mate i thought you really loved your girlfriend?

srs1
23-10-03, 06:45 PM
please dont tell me you said she had a pelicans yawn. lol.

dont sweat it mate, you'll be back ontop again, no doubt.