PDA

View Full Version : The final straw

Mark
22-10-03, 06:10 PM
That's it, I've had it! - I am totaly fed up with people knicking bits of my car.. Went out earlier to find I had no mirrors, my nice dtm ones I bought off of Novanutter!

So far, that a set of centre caps, clear indicators, spoiler, mirrors and a set of wheels and a bent arial!

I know I'm not being targeted as I have video footage proving it's just kids and different ones, police don't give a shit..No change there then!

Car has to live out on the street.

So, I have had enough, today was the last straw, I am going to convert the car back to standard, completely standard! - Going to swap my 15Inch alloys for 13Inch Steels, my Spax Rsx Coilover kit for standard suspension, take out the rear strut brace, change all my tinted lights back to standard and remove all my stickers!!

And then SELL THE BLOODY LOT!

novaboy_southwest
22-10-03, 06:13 PM
sorry to hear that m8 u cant have fuck all these days

epo
22-10-03, 06:41 PM
sorry 2 hear that mate is there no way u cud park it else where like a neighbours drive or owt like that

Mark
22-10-03, 06:46 PM
Thanks Guys,

No, the only place available at the moment is the street, and I'm so pee'd I am just going to convert it to standard sell the bits, then sell the car and buy something less attractive to shit heads..

epo
22-10-03, 06:50 PM
its shite uve gotta do that mate just cos sum little nob heads decided 2 wreck it maybe u shud spend a night in the car with a base ball bat waitin 4 the peckers :twisted:

elsey197
22-10-03, 06:52 PM
hate it when this happens and it make people sell their car, what you gonna get thats less attravtive to them?

Mark
22-10-03, 06:53 PM
Lol - That's one of the problems, I know who a couple of them are, the ones who nicked my centre caps and spoiler, the problem is the police know I know who they are and although they are unwilling to do anything about my stuff, beacuase they are to young, you can be sure they will come down on me like a ton of bricks if I touch them!
:cry:

Neil.
22-10-03, 06:54 PM
keep em on, then sleep outside and cath them with a few mates hidden in bushes and kick the living sh!t outa them, break their legs, or a arm, then stand on their balls, and stamp on their face, and the shove ur foot up thier ass!

elsey197
22-10-03, 06:55 PM
go round to their houses and do over there parents cars that will teach them :D

epo
22-10-03, 06:58 PM
kick the piss out of em then use a mate as an alibi if he says
"no officer he was round my house all night " then they cant do fook all about it :twisted:

Mark
22-10-03, 07:00 PM
Thing is, no matter what you do, the cops will always try and fcuk me over as they know I know, and too be honest It aint gonna stop them...

Jim
22-10-03, 07:06 PM
Instead of removing everything, such as your coilovers and other items that can't be seen. Why not change the car back to Standard form. Get some 14" Nova Alloys (forget the centre caps whilst the cars on the street, but put them on when you go to shows/meets). Concentrate on mods that can't be seen externaly. Then you'll have a nice "Street Sleeper" looking car that will be quicker than a lot of larger engined cars.

Jim

epo
22-10-03, 07:07 PM
true but think how gud ull feel hearin there bones crack
and how satisfied ull be knowin the little cunts r in traction

PE4
22-10-03, 07:22 PM
It makes me so feckin :evil: angry :evil: that little tw@ts :evil: have the neck to trash cars :evil: but not the balls :evil: to take what comes to :evil: them.

A similar thing happened to me a few years back, they were soooo cocky ripping cars up in the street, saying ooo what you gonna do about it, we are only 14!!!! So I smashed the little f*ckers heads in. I got in trouble with the police, but it was more than worth it!

Mark
22-10-03, 07:31 PM
I do get what your saying Slim, but you have to remember, Its supposed to be my everyday get to work car, and its only a 1200, I just don't want anthing on the car that can be stolen, including if the car is stolen, therefore completely standard and I will sort myself a GSi at a later date when I have somewhere to put it!

dave.gsi
22-10-03, 08:21 PM
were your mirrors and spoiler stuck on with blue tack or what? how the fuck did they pull them off :?:

Mark
22-10-03, 08:26 PM
It's not exactly hard, just grab and pull...

dave.gsi
22-10-03, 09:07 PM
spoiler should be attached with four scews/bolts and mirrors three each side. not exactly easy to just 'pull off'? they must have yanked pretty violently to get them off and in the process knackering them.........................whats the bloody point

Mark
22-10-03, 09:10 PM
I dunno Dave, maybe you could ask them?

Spoiler 4 screws big bit of fibreglass, piece of piss, Mirrors, 3 screws into a plastic base plate, not exactly difficult and all you need then is a new pair of base plates??

Nova-Flair
22-10-03, 09:56 PM
thats a fuckin bitch m8 thieving little twats. there is more than one way to skin a cat tho. just got to think of alternative ways of gettin them other than just giving them a good kicking then the police cant do a thing

sh0rty
22-10-03, 10:22 PM
then sell the car and buy something less attractive to s**t heads..

anything is attractive to someone who wants to vandalise it. I used to have my dad's Maestro, no use to anyone, shitty old little car, but no they had to torch it OUTSIDE MY HOUSE :evil:

Barn
22-10-03, 11:42 PM
corsanova....aint u got any little nephews/friends sons/cousins any fcukin thing....and jus say look boy heres a tenner go and kick those little w*nkers in over there?

ade
23-10-03, 12:18 AM
if youve got video evidence I'd give it to a solicitor and the local press - get the little fcukers parents busted for it!

Name ans shame! Wont gcost you owt except a copy of the tape.

Leave a sign in the car at night advising that its under police video surveylance due to vandalism and action WILL be taken! or summut like that

The police cant ignore it - especially if you have video evidence - if they do goto papers and solicitor - they'll take action

Local TV? Thats how them kids got busted after chucking stones off mtorway flyovers

?Marty?
23-10-03, 12:42 AM
Knowledge is not much good without evidence. It's just circumstancial evidence, and doesnt hold up in court.

For example, i once said ''shut the fuck up bitch....i'll smash your fuckin windows...'' to someone for a certain reason, then, erm, 'someone DID', and the police asked me about it saying she told them what i said. BUT. No witnesses. My word against theirs.

Go tear shit up, mofo!!! :twisted:

blingmachine
23-10-03, 12:51 AM
:( sad to hear that mate, looks like you just cant win with these things

although you could make the car look really ott on the cheap to entice the thieves, then when the come, you spring out from behind a bush, knocked them out and berry them in the garden, sorted :D :lol:

Dpnova
23-10-03, 09:00 AM
I know how you feel, i went out saturday morning to find someone had stolen one of my alloys :o

RJM25R
23-10-03, 09:26 AM
Sorry to ask this i suppose BUT here goes..............................................

are you selling the coilovers and the rear strut brace???

Mark
23-10-03, 01:08 PM

EVERYTHING GOES!!

Not keeping a thing!

dan_mk1
23-10-03, 03:11 PM
how much you want for the coilovers?? (sorry too)

my valve caps got knicked the other day! sad little f*ckers! :evil:

Mark
23-10-03, 10:21 PM
I belive the coilovers are allready sold!

dave.gsi
23-10-03, 10:31 PM
Sorry to ask this i suppose BUT here goes..............................................

lmfao, i was waiting for that :lol:

Alex
23-10-03, 10:33 PM
was thinking of asking myself :)

Mark
23-10-03, 10:47 PM
Well, as I say, the coilovers are pretty much sold, just leaving the Alloys, Strutbrace, Lights, Alloy winders handbrake cover and door pins..

Alex
23-10-03, 10:49 PM
what door pins you got?

Mark
23-10-03, 10:59 PM
Round chrome ones with 3 rubber rings at the top