PDA

View Full Version : Ice Hockey weekend... wish us good look

red_devil
22-10-03, 03:37 PM
Well Sheffield Steelers Ice Hockey Club travel to Coventry on sunday to play Coventry Blazer... well i play for Sheffield Blazers Ice Hockey Club and we are going down to watch the steelers and then playing on the same ice straight after the Steelers play... will hopefully get all the steelers watching us... hopefully we can come out on top and rumours are i might be down for the Captains position as i'm on the 1st line....

Well neway if ne1 lives in coventry then feel free and come and watch... otherwise all the lads @ sheffield blazers would like 2 say thanx for ne support...

Cheers just thought i'd say as i've never talked about ice hockey on NL

Dpnova
22-10-03, 04:10 PM
I've never watched it live but i watch it on tv sometimes, its quite mental :twisted:

Jules
22-10-03, 05:17 PM
When watching it on TV I can't see where the puck is!! Dunno if it's the TV cameras that can't keep up with it or my ageing eyes!!
:o

locky
22-10-03, 05:33 PM
I work at the "Devils Coulderen" m8!!!!!!!
Cardiff Ice Rink!!!!!

Neil.
22-10-03, 06:25 PM
good luck chirs.

red_devil
22-10-03, 07:52 PM
Locky wot u do @ cardiff???

Cheers for the support Neil... (f*cked ne more random people in ur car recently??? lol)

Jim
22-10-03, 10:14 PM
Good luck with the match and captains positon.

Jim

?Marty?
23-10-03, 01:22 AM
good luck mate!

seen some live hockey matches and quite enjoyed them. Wasn't my decision to go watch them tho, i'm more of a Basketball fan.

Neil.
23-10-03, 01:30 AM
lol no chirs, on look out tho!

blingmachine
23-10-03, 12:38 PM
good luck mate

used to go and see the london knights quite a bit but they dont exist any more :(

Anton
23-10-03, 06:00 PM
good luck m8

locky
23-10-03, 07:39 PM
Locky wot u do @ cardiff???

Virtually everything!
Except cafe (yet :wink: ) and reception (no way am i sitting in an office all day)
I can cut the ice, skate hire, engineer shift, bar shift, dj, erm, allsorts m8!

Tilly
23-10-03, 11:53 PM
Good Luck :multi:

red_devil
24-10-03, 10:39 PM
Thanx alot for the support guys...

I might not be Captain as some1 reminded the coach that i have had 6 minutes penalties in 3 games for Abuse of an Official.... not a good idea for being a captain but we'll see lol... me and my big mouth...

Neway thanx alot and i'll post the match report on here when it is done... can't wait till sunday but need to give the steelers some support 1st on saturday at home and then b4 we play on sunday....