PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard of a Regal 4x4 Nova Conversion Kit?

NovaNeil
20-10-03, 08:17 PM
I have been told that at Trax 2003, Regal were advertising that they were developing a 4x4 kit for Nova, Corsa and Astra. Has any one heard about this? It was a few mates that said they saw it. They said they think it was advertising the kit to be used with a Front engine to include a transfer box and rear diff.

Has anyone got any details?

Sounds like an Awesome idea! Imagine having an Big power LET in your Nova but also having 4 wheels to put the power through!!!! :D :twisted: :P

Jim
20-10-03, 08:56 PM
I think Regal helped with the 4x4 Twin engined Nova Turbo that has been around this season. Not sure about the kits, not heard anything about them.

Jim

Rick Draper
20-10-03, 10:40 PM
Been told about them, think you would need a F28 gearbox to make it all work asyou need the drive off the diff for the transfer box. I was told the nova plans had not even made it off the drawing board but the astra ones were almost done. Sounds a bit like shite to me though! Rick

Ste_Nova
21-10-03, 09:43 AM
nova is a rolling shell with custom irs at the rear.. it's gonna bolt onto the existing holes in the floor..... drive can be from an f20 4x4 or an f28 4x4...

courtenaynova
21-10-03, 12:45 PM
That twin engined Nova used supply parts from Regal. The car is sorta like a cut and shut...rear floor pan cut out and another one put in its place. So....its like having a front of a car at the front..and at the rear.