PDA

View Full Version : fittin prices

Riggy
20-10-03, 03:56 PM
got a set of leccy windows the other night and due to a combination of things (1. cant find any guides 2. the weather is cr*p)i cant be bothered to fit them myself so ask a little shop near me how much to fit them and they said ?50 ,i was just wonderin if this seemed a reasonable price, or do you think i could have them fitted for less
:D

Will
20-10-03, 04:02 PM
:lol: :cry: :cry:

?50? thats a good nite out man and a curry

or...........

thats some neons! wickid :P

try it urself, or find a friend whos leccy minded, its not to hard

pm chris_w he did this, i have never done but wud much rather do it myself and enjoy curry neons :lol:

Riggy
20-10-03, 04:11 PM
its not that i cant do it cos its ony 2 wire to your fuse box and a case of plugin the loom into the windows and c/lockin its just the takin doors of drillin car and door and the actuall lining up of the motor so that the window goes fully up and down that i cant be bothered with lol

Will
20-10-03, 04:38 PM
oh well waste ?50 if u cant be arsed, the compnay that do it will prob bodge it and do it the easiest (not best) way

sure i can tempt u with some neons? im almost out of stock, the reponse to my advert has been amazing

Riggy
20-10-03, 04:40 PM
what types have you got wouldnt mind a set of 4 blue ones

Mark
20-10-03, 04:42 PM
He's taking the piss Riggy, ignore him!

Will
20-10-03, 04:46 PM
what u talking abt? :o :o
u dissin my company man, bo wots ya beef

Riggy
20-10-03, 04:46 PM
i was just readin the advert in parts for sale when i clicked lol :D
had my pants down then eh ------- can i pull um back up now

corsanova any suspesion kits goin b4 you put them on ebay

Anton
20-10-03, 04:47 PM
:lol:

epo
20-10-03, 06:29 PM
sure i can tempt u with some neons? im almost out of stock, the reponse to my advert has been amazing

ur pluggin these neons aint u :lol:
ill trade u half a curlywirly and a packet of lovehearts for a set hows that sound :lol:

Ben
20-10-03, 06:38 PM
and we wonder about the site :!:

Serialkilla
20-10-03, 11:55 PM
Halfords have got a deal on down the road from me.

Buy one get one free on complete undercar neon kits.

Two kits for ?100.

:lol: :lol: :lol: