PDA

View Full Version : Which Wheels!

Markez
20-10-03, 12:40 PM
Just wondered what everybodys thoughts were on the following wheels for the nova. Cos I have been offered the below as 17s and at great prices and just wanted to know what people thought wud look best.

Khan RSS
Dare V1 or Dare V4
TSW Reflex

Thanx! :wink:

peester
22-10-03, 11:26 PM
after checking offset and everything, and if they are used; that they're not bent, go for anyone of them except the tsw r-r-r-reflex. isn't that one the 22 spoke wheel? mingin mate. bit of duran duran for you there mate.

XZiBiT
24-10-03, 09:53 AM
kahn-rss there cool mate had a set of them on my cav gsi looker featured in other cars they look yummy on a nova

Dpnova
24-10-03, 12:13 PM
Go for the kahn or dares, the tsw's are nice but i dunno about them on a nova . :lol: Have you tried photoshoping them on.

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_thumbnail.php?id=2308

peester
25-10-03, 12:00 AM
i got the tsw pace mixed up with the reflex. reflex is a nice wheel. give it a go. looking on tsw website it says 17" reflex won't fit - no where near 40mm offset so loads of arch mods.

NovaNeil
28-10-03, 04:16 PM
Yeah i've always thought the reflex would look good on a Nova, but never seen it tried. Go for them and be a bit different 8)

Markez
28-10-03, 09:47 PM
Quality thanx folks!

I know Kahn Rss are well tidy but maybe are bit too common nowadays! The tsw reflexes look smart but I really dont know what they will look like, and that way dont wont to spend money on wheels that look crap. But it could be a good gamble.

Anyway has anybody else got any other types of suggestions apart from multispoke ones.

Jules
28-10-03, 09:53 PM
The classic Speedlines, Softstars, RL7's, or Compomotive 5 spokes (The darker the colour the better!!)