PDA

View Full Version : G-max

hotdogs_r_us
18-10-03, 04:46 PM
Thinking of Going for a -40mm G-max Surspension kit but my m8 told me there shit. Its for me 1.4SR mk2 nova.

Any one Used erm b4 on a nova or different cars ?

Cheers

srs1
18-10-03, 04:49 PM
i've got them. cant compare as it's the first time i have had the full kit.
car handles well. aint really hammered it to say, but yeah there good as far as i'm concerned.

Ste_Nova
18-10-03, 05:14 PM
it's a cheap kit....

Dan
18-10-03, 05:22 PM
kinda agree with ste here (i think). You get what u pay for with suspension. It will be better than standard but not as good as if you had saved abit more and got a better brand.

Rick Draper
18-10-03, 06:59 PM
kinda agree with ste here (i think). You get what u pay for with suspension. It will be better than standard but not as good as if you had saved abit more and got a better brand.

I will see if this is proved soon enough!

Rick

DUNOVA.
18-10-03, 07:03 PM
All depends on what your after really if it's for looks g-max are ideal but for a better ride and handling then pay a bit more

hotdogs_r_us
19-10-03, 02:51 AM
I want good handerling but most important to stop it Rubbing when goin over bumps doggy roads at speed.

I can get Blistin Shocks for ?140 all round so Blistin or G-max ( lowerd 60mm on Spax )

Dan
19-10-03, 08:38 AM
ok for a start if you are already lowered 60mm then the handling wont be as good as it can be. To low in my opinion for everday roads. Also the shocks you mention for the bilstiens, would these be the streetline ones?

The sprintline ones are what u want really. I run the sprintline kit (-30), and it only sits at average height as standard gte's as such now due to the age of cars and most have soggy springs by now etc. there are a limited few that have been in the car but its one of the best setups i have had on the car and tops the likes of koni adjustables etc that i have tried.