PDA

View Full Version : nova seat belts

so1o
17-10-03, 03:08 PM
does anyone else have a problem with nova seatbelts?they really piss me off, when u try and lean forward to get a better view out of a junction they lock up, that plastic thing near the top of the seatbelt, is also very annoying. can i use cav gsi seatbelts?

linzTDI
17-10-03, 03:11 PM
cant see any reason why you couldnt.
I dont really have that problem i do when i lean over to wind the passanger window down sometimes but thats about it. At least you know they would stop you going through the front window

Barn
17-10-03, 03:21 PM
I dont really have that problem i do when i lean over to wind the passanger window down sometimes but thats about it.
i got leccy windows :lol:

linzTDI
17-10-03, 03:23 PM
well some of us dont have that lugsury (cant spell)

My side window is broke so got to fight with is to get it down and the passanger side the handle falls off everytime you go round a corner :lol: :lol: So inside pretty shit but outside mint

Barn
17-10-03, 03:59 PM
i guessed that, just thought I'd wind u up! :lol:
sometimes my windows stick n all, p*sses me right off

Dpnova
17-10-03, 04:11 PM
Linz, i got that problem with my passenger window i sort of fixed it by taking the little bit underneath it off its like a washer, my seatbelts lock aswell when i move forward

Ben
17-10-03, 05:26 PM
They are more than likely the same seat belts as the cav GSi ones as Vaux would have just bought a huge container of them and fitted to all cars around that age.

Just remove the black plastic carrier at the top.

jkhilton
17-10-03, 05:44 PM
the window winders can be bought from a scrappy for about 50p each including the little metal clip that goes in behind them to hold them in place.

epo
18-10-03, 08:56 AM
just fit harnesses :lol: