PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE

Anonymous
25-02-01, 10:59 PM
ok lads i have decided to try to sell my car.
i am bored with it and have a chance ov sumthing a little bit diffrent (a citreon zx volcane in white for ?696 with the body needing sum tlc j reg)

now if anybodys intrested then email me at
m1ckyowens@hotmail.com
and i will tell u the things it needs (ill be honest)
the car has loads ov good parts and would be worth a lot more than im asking if i could be arsed to strip it down and redo the body like i keep promising i will do!

to be honest im bored with it now and its my 5th nova! i havent owned anything else!
i feel its time to move on to sumthing diffrent (when i started with cars nobody did novas properlly)

if i dont get the citroen i will prob get a cavalier or sumthing, i couldnt actually do much more 2 the nova anyway except chuck a huge engine in

i have loads ov reciepts for just about anything u can imagine and its hpi clear with a seperate vmc certificate for the miles when i bought it.

I want ?1500 for it as it stands
if it dosnt sell then i will strip it down and redo the body and maybe chuck a big lump under the bonnet.

i will still come here to offer advice if i leave the nova clan coz i just fucking luv you guys lmao

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
25-02-01, 11:02 PM
so will it be micky@citroenBoyz.com then?

---:D---[eyes]---B-)---
kev@novaload.net (boss man!)

Anonymous
25-02-01, 11:22 PM
noooooooooooooo

u traitor!

X-( I'm mean and i don't care :D
[burn_ford] <-- best thing for them!

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
25-02-01, 11:31 PM
micky, that was a brave thoing to do m8

Cheers

Davo & Jessie
;)

---------------

1 pint and im anybodies, 2 pints and im nobodies!

Anonymous
26-02-01, 09:27 AM
Drop a 2.0 lump in to it. Give the old girl a new lease of life!!

dan69_gsi@hotmail.com :p

Anonymous
27-02-01, 09:15 PM
i've considered a seat ibiza! but i couldn't it's something else being part of the novaboys! when i broke down NO-ONE could belive how many novas stopped! it's mad!! you don't get fiesta boy's doing that. i would be scared if they did! there proberly after your rear!