PDA

View Full Version : Need to find a new bodyshop

Puntobabe
16-10-03, 09:40 PM
Need to find a new bodyshop near the Luton area, due to the one I was gonna use suddenly deciding they can't do my car after quoting me for it and everything. :cry:

Needs to be one that is good with moddified bodywork (fiberglass etc), with a good price and pref with a very short waiting list to get it in.

Anyone know of any please let me know asap.

Cheers

Claire
xxxx

geordie_racer
16-10-03, 09:52 PM
if you could wait till the new year my company could do it for you, were not based near luton but do a collection/delivery service. if you put a list on here of what your wanting done then ill look at a quote for you

chris

Puntobabe
16-10-03, 09:58 PM
if you could wait till the new year my company could do it for you, were not based near luton but do a collection/delivery service. if you put a list on here of what your wanting done then ill look at a quote for you

chris

would prefer it done b4 xmas, cause i've had enough of this crappy run around i got, but if the price is right

Alex
16-10-03, 10:46 PM
there is a place behind Hitchin train station that speciallise in bodykit fitting and spraying. very cheap too. Only problem is that there are 2 HUGE speedbumps to overcome on the road up to it

Puntobabe
16-10-03, 11:02 PM
there is a place behind Hitchin train station that speciallise in bodykit fitting and spraying. very cheap too. Only problem is that there are 2 HUGE speedbumps to overcome on the road up to it

how HUGE is HUGE though??? I have 4 and half inch clearance

geordie_racer
16-10-03, 11:32 PM
well if you either pm me or put up here a list of what you want doing ill sort you out a quote

chris

Puntobabe
17-10-03, 12:29 AM
well if you either pm me or put up here a list of what you want doing ill sort you out a quote

chris

ok will try to sort that out

Jim
17-10-03, 09:42 AM
Theres a place that a few of us have taken our cars to/will be taking out cars to just outside of Luton.

He is extremley reasonable and does an amazing job. He resprayed Breenys old Blue nova and is (touches wood) in the process of respraying my Nova.

http://www.breeny.co.uk/bluebodyshop.htm

This is a link to Breenys car during it's work in progress stage. There are more pics of his car on his site aswell. If you ask anyone that saw this car in the flesh they will tell you the respray was excellent.

I won't go into how much he charges, but is very very reasonable. If you're intrested I'm sure either myself or Breny can send you is contact number.

Jim

Puntobabe
17-10-03, 10:40 AM
Theres a place that a few of us have taken our cars to/will be taking out cars to just outside of Luton.

He is extremley reasonable and does an amazing job. He resprayed Breenys old Blue nova and is (touches wood) in the process of respraying my Nova.

http://www.breeny.co.uk/bluebodyshop.htm

This is a link to Breenys car during it's work in progress stage. There are more pics of his car on his site aswell. If you ask anyone that saw this car in the flesh they will tell you the respray was excellent.

I won't go into how much he charges, but is very very reasonable. If you're intrested I'm sure either myself or Breny can send you is contact number.

Jim

Breeny has already been in contact with me, so we'll see how their quote is.

Alex
17-10-03, 06:18 PM

how HUGE is HUGE though??? I have 4 and half inch clearance

I have problems but my clearance is 3 inches. 4 and a half and you should be ok if you take it very slowly