PDA

View Full Version : Flush Boot Panel ? ? ?

Relskee
16-10-03, 07:25 PM
I want to buy the flush boot panel what ther selling on that nova midlands site,but how would i fit it,seeing as it isnt a direct replacment?And also my car is stock at the mo so how would i go bout opening up my boot?
Cheers

Jim
16-10-03, 07:29 PM
Not sure on how you fit it. I think a couple of lads from the site have bought the kit and are in the process of fitting it, best wait for them to give you more information on it.

With regards to opening the boot. You'll need to set up a Boor Solenoid, so that by pressing a button from the inside of the car will open the boot.

Jim

customnova
16-10-03, 09:20 PM
ive done it, all you need to do is stick it to the boot with fibergalss resin and then round the edges use filler to smooth it on, the tricky bit is to flush the top of it which i used fibergalss to do, as for opening it get a boot solinoid of for the meantime use a bit of rope attached to the lock

ade
16-10-03, 11:01 PM
look back a bit here - thers a post ref this - the moulded flush is a little bit of a pig to make a decent job - lots of top work to make it look good. See post on General too ref these.

You need to know what youre doingto make a good job otherwise it'll look crap.

Ben
17-10-03, 10:01 PM
waste of money, for all the messing around with them you might as well get a plate welded over it.