PDA

View Full Version : car baby

peester
16-10-03, 06:34 PM
hope this hasn't been mentioned before - but the solution to this stupid phone and drive law has been found. best bit is it'll cost you a tenner. go to
http://www.whitedog.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=350

and that is the daddy. ive tried it its ace and ive bought 4 for now may buy another 3 or 4 at end of the month. ace xmas presents (thats what the latter 3 or 4 will be) or even better still i'll make some shady profit on the first three ive bought, its so good people will easily think its 30-40 quids worth. blag it. thats why i work at halfords. my mates dont use net nor have heard of it yet. :D

Stuart
16-10-03, 07:01 PM
trouble is, radio 2 is on 88-91fm and vibe is on 105-108 lol.

nice idea though

sh0rty
16-10-03, 07:19 PM
that sounds absolutely shithot! im always on my phone in the car, can't not answer a call lol :D dodgy though and hefty fine and points nowadays...

u tried it yeh and it works ? have you gotta speak nito the phone though or im assuming that speakerphone is a mic thing aswell?

peester
16-10-03, 09:20 PM
mic is on the thing. its not crap believe me not for 40,50 quid nevermind a tenner. youre choice mate its just a lazy way of sorting yourself for this fines shite. ten quid, clip it on, sorted.

sh0rty
16-10-03, 09:37 PM
hmm that word filter thing FKD up my sentence lol

the shit was sposed to say shit hot !
i like the sound of it lol, my post sounds like im dissing it! think ill buy one!

LiD0N
17-10-03, 06:55 PM
what if u aint got a radio

locky
17-10-03, 07:44 PM
I aint got any bread!!!
Balls! better get 2 shop!
thanx 4 reminding me!

So this thing does actually work then?????

peester
17-10-03, 11:17 PM
what if u aint got a radio

ur stuffed then i suppose. yes it does work. only thing ive found since originally posting is that certain 'stylish' phones that taper off/thin out towards the top (ear piece, this is where the kit clips on) it has more of a problem staying on - it will grip but if you move the phone about it can slip off. but its ok on my brick.

locky
17-10-03, 11:33 PM
I gota a flippy fone!
does it go onto that baby thing then?