15-10-03, 09:59 PM
I have a 1.4 sr nova :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

And i have found a 15' sub down at my local second hand shop lookz in
good nick so might be getting it

just wondering if a 15 " sub would totaly kill my battery in my nova

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

because i just have to crank der tunez up going around fexlistow
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

also would it destory my 6x9z in der pacel shelf (big air pumping into der 6x9z)

or

would it be a good idea to fit der 6x9z in the rear door cardz and is dis a gd idea

cheerz

nos boy

the nos boy
15-10-03, 10:03 PM
found out that it is a ROCKFORD FOSGATES

not sure which model though

peester
15-10-03, 11:16 PM
15" sub wouldn't drain youre novas battery any more then 12" sub. if you were getting x2 15"' subs then i would say move the 6x9's. they should be ok where they are if you go for the one 15" sub. rocki fosgate is good make so sub should rock, but big improvements might not come as maybe youre amplifier might need upgrading? If it is a good one already then that maybe fine. Also you lose at bit more boot space which kinda acts as a sound stage for youre sub so less boot less air. but 15" aren't really much bigger than 12"'s at the end of the day. stick it in man.

Jules
16-10-03, 09:49 AM
I have a 1.4 sr nova :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

And i have found a 15' sub down at my local second hand shop lookz in
good nick so might be getting it

If it's a half decent brand and it works then it might be worth it

just wondering if a 15 " sub would totaly kill my battery in my nova

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

No, It's the amp that will kill your battery not the sub, but aslong as your battery is in good nick and you alternator is working and you have the engine running whilst the stereo is turned up it shouldn't cause a problem.

because i just have to crank der tunez up going around fexlistow

What do you wanna cruise round Felixstowe for? They're all little kiddies there, get down the A14 to Ipswich instead - Much better place ( :wink: )

also would it destory my 6x9z in der pacel shelf (big air pumping into der 6x9z)

No.

or

would it be a good idea to fit der 6x9z in the rear door cardz and is dis a gd idea

Up to you but I'd leave 'em where they are, best advise I can give to you is to get a desent alarm and park your car somewhere safe at night, cos if you're gonna drive round with your stereo up all the time you'll get some unwanted attention and someone will try and help themselves to it.

cheerz

nos boy

No problems, as stay away from those Harwich queer-hawks over the water...
:wink:

the nos boy
16-10-03, 06:24 PM
i am still looking at it the 15"

:D :D :D

but is there any more 15" that rock loud

i going to put a port hole in the pacel so that the extra air can move around more :D do u lot think these is a good idea or not

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

wot amp would u surgest as i think it could take 800 wattz

so around der and about 500 to 800 quid to spend on the amp

:D :D :D

rocki fosgate i have heard that they are pretty good

:D

AND MATE U DONT SEE ANY GIRLZ WALKING ALONG DER A14 DO YA :lol: :lol: :lol:

c u are to tink about these thingz :wink: :wink:

anyway

cheerz for your help

laterz

nos boy

the nos boy
16-10-03, 06:50 PM
and also is it prosbly to have a 15 inch and a 10 inch running to gether

so that when the bass linez are to fast for the 15 der 10 could cut in
then when the 15 can handle it the 10 would die

is these even been thought off

so i quess i would need some sort of "thinking box" from the amp to der subz

????????????? :roll: :roll: :?: :?: :?: :roll: :roll:

nosboy

the nos boy
16-10-03, 07:03 PM
decided to emptry my account and spend a lot

ORI-2500D

Whether it's more power or more channels Orion's 2003 amplifier lineup delivers. The new 2500D delivers an astounding 2500 watts into 1 ohm ? and those are real, 13.8V continuous watts, not the "if lightning strikes" watts some companies claim. Whether your goal is an SPL world record, or you just want the meanest, hardest hitting system in town, these three new class D models will get the job done. Extreme power, extreme efficiency, and extreme construction details like massive paralleled internal busses and a directed internal air flow cooling design characterize these monster amps that proudly advance Orion's legacy

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=2406

for the amp

What can we say about these dual 2ohm, billet modular aluminum basket, double stacked magnet, titanium/aluminum cone bad boys? Feed them juice power and they will make your music come alive.

COMMON FEATURES
PHAT 2? Foam Surround
Titanium/Aluminum Cone
Dual 2 Ohm Voice Coils
1 Ohm or 4 Ohm Operation
Titanium/Aluminum Cone

AWT34X
AWT18X
AWT15X
AWT12X
AWT10X

Size 34''
18''
15''
12''
10''

Magnet Weight 650 oz
480 oz
250 oz
250 oz
200 oz

Power Handling 5000 RMS
4000 RMS
3000 RMS
2000 RMS
1000 RMS

Frequency Response 10Hz - 400Hz
18Hz - 500Hz
18Hz - 500Hz
20Hz - 500Hz
20Hz - 500Hz

Efficiency 88.98dB
88.1dB
87.3dB
87.3dB
89.7dB

Voice Coil 5'' Dual 2 Ohms 5'' Dual 2 Ohms 4'' Dual 2 Ohms 4'' Dual 2 Ohms 3'' Dual 2 Ohms
Mounting Depth 14 1/2''
9 3/8''
7 3/4''
7 1/8''
8 1/2''

Hole Cutout 34''
17 7/8''
15''
12 3/8''
10 5/16''

Outer Diamater 36 1/4''
20 1/4''
16 3/8''

for the sub the 15inch :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

http://81.29.69.21/onbiz/tech/index.cfm?page=single.cfm&sectionid=242

just wondering if that would eat the battery

or is it worth getting a ice battery from a ice shop

a ice alternator

anything esle which would be a gd idea would be nice to hear

cheerz

:D :D :D :D

CHEERZ

NOSBOY

decided that second hand stuff is to werid to handy i have heard in some cases that subz have blown up when bought from shopz :!:

Jules
16-10-03, 07:06 PM
Now I'm lost.

Post what you're buying / bought and I'll help you out.

P.S. Don't often see any girls walking along the A14 (Funnily enough) but if you turn off at Ipswich and head for the town centre I'm sure you'll see one or two.............
:wink:

the nos boy
16-10-03, 07:24 PM
look up mate datz wot am buying

der big 3000 rms sub

der big 2500 watt amp

etc etc

nosboy

Jules
16-10-03, 07:34 PM
Yeah but by posting ALL the info about it I got bored of reading it and skipped to the next message!!

srs1
16-10-03, 11:21 PM
are you from germany mate. i cant understand any english in your post's.

der! and der!

lol.

if thats the kind of power your after, then power caps and a bigger alternator is def needed. jules seems the expert on this, i'd say atleast a 70 amp alternator (jules will correct me no doubt).

i would sugest, if you are going to spend that kind of money, then make sure your car aint going to fall to bits. and loads of sound deadening.
no point burning your cash for a loud tune. smack two pan lids together, sure that'll have the same effect an hour or two later.

Jules
17-10-03, 09:28 AM
are you from germany mate. i cant understand any english in your post's.

der! and der!

lol.

if thats the kind of power your after, then power caps and a bigger alternator is def needed. jules seems the expert on this, i'd say atleast a 70 amp alternator (jules will correct me no doubt).

Rofl!!!

A 70 amp alternator will be fine, but as long as he's reasonably sensible in how loud the music is played and for how long (And as long as the engine is kept running - and headlights and heaters are off when parked up!!) a standard alternator should be OK providing it works properly.
A power cap isn't a bad idea for giving the amps and nice constent supply of juice but not essential.
:D

ZuG
17-10-03, 03:25 PM
a new more powerful battery would be better than a cap. maybe a diesel battery. Also what head unit and front speakers you got? they should take priority over sub.

DazK
20-10-03, 09:23 PM
lol @ this WIGGER :roll:

Neil.
21-10-03, 12:41 AM
ali G IN DA HOUSE!

RobHardyUK
29-10-03, 07:53 PM
i wont even comment with this image i feel i have :roll:

but speak english boy!!