PDA

View Full Version : Crewe

Anonymous
25-02-01, 03:39 AM
Oh my i think sombody got lost. i didnt see a blue nova anywhere. where was thee Ian oh lord of ford hateness? ummm.
U missed a top night and yes my shit box went it was there tapping away,
A ton of burn outs, a tranny van burnout, nice.
ste performing rather nice cemectrical hanbrakes bravo (9)
a cute ass little Puppy. Felix's nova, mingles nova.
God ian if u dont go to stoke u need beating. (now please leave the "oh That cruise is too far malarky" alone)
Davo was fuckin jessie I quote "Hi ya rex, just chillin here with jessie on my cock, hows the cruise???" How many burnouts??? feckin loads and loads and loads.
Mingle m8, I cant wait for the 3rd.
I had a msile when i left crewe even though i didnt get much sleep the night b4.

To anybody who missed this cruise, please go visit your local church, step in to the confessions booth and say "rexy sent me, i am sorry i have sinned"

Take it easy,
Rexy And his marching band of singing potatoes (kev ur da man)

Anonymous
25-02-01, 02:53 PM
i been to church. So sorry sir rexy, i mean to go but the bottle of wine was all alone, so i had to drink it, and it said, davo you must go down into town and go into a club. BUT i am going to the one next week. so you all best be there or there is gonna be big slappings. i'll get that annoying little brat off the insurance advert who got 10k for falling off a slide (dosey twat) to come and beat the fuck out of you all. lmao - only joking, but i do hope ot see you all there (if i get there! - lol - i am not renouned for map reading lol)

Cheers

Davo & Jessie
;)

---------------

1 pint and im anybodies, 2 pints and im nobodies!

Anonymous
25-02-01, 07:49 PM
One tip though. If you're in an icy car park. Brake early and watch for bollards :(

B-) "I don't know karate, but i know kerrraaazy" B-)

Anonymous
25-02-01, 09:16 PM
sorry more important things to do.

X-( I'm mean and i don't care :D
[burn_ford] <-- best thing for them!

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
25-02-01, 10:42 PM
Fenix you forgot to mention fords as well, same thing realy as they never move apart from when you hit them!

Fords smoke more than oil refinery's

Anonymous
26-02-01, 05:02 PM
This was a fantastic cruise, good to see Fenix who turned up to support the novaload lot. Rexy is the puppys arse cuter than mine?? lol cya laters xxx

novachick@novaload.net
novachick@cruisenorthwest.co.uk