PDA

View Full Version : Exhausts :D

joeczucha
15-10-03, 09:14 AM
Ok i know this isn't strictly a Nova question (i got a fiesta now) but does anyone know the best place to buy a new back box for my fiesta? The old one has just rusted into non-existance so i'm pretty desperate for a new one. I was thinking a nice stainless steel BB2 but DAP want ?105 for one and there must be somewhere cheaper online! Otherwise can anyone recommend any other good ones and where to get 'em?

And i've already had all the fezzie jokes so leave it out its only holding me out till i can afford GSI insurance... :!:

Cheers Joe :roll:

Jim
15-10-03, 02:31 PM
Save your money and just get a standard fiesta exhaust. Put what money you would have spent to one side so you can buy a full system for your Gsi. If you start saying to yourself "I'll only get a backbox for the fiesta" or "I'll get an air filter", before you know it you've spent a lot of money on a car you don't plan on keeping and even when Insurance for the Gsi becomes reasonable, you won't have any money as you'll have spent it all on the Fiesta :|

Jim

Ste_Nova
15-10-03, 02:49 PM
get s 2nd hand stainless one.. i picked up a 2nd hand scorpion back box for my 1.4 for ?10

Philsutton
15-10-03, 04:40 PM
get a crap one from scrap yard for bout 3 pound, not worth spend any more on a fiesta really :lol: