PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know of this car?

moffat sri
15-10-03, 12:16 AM
When i was at Max Power live 2 years ago i took this photo. The blue Nove has once featured in Redline in a double feature alnong with a yellow one. Both valvers and both modded just about identical. I'm sure the guy who owned this one was called Gary Oldman. Any way, i had tha issue of the mag but it got thrown out a long time ago, but i want to look at it again. Does anyone recognise this car and know if it's on any websites? The wheels are Kosie ones. Senekas? It had a stripped out rear with a false floor and sound system built into the floor.
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2226

peester
15-10-03, 12:18 AM
those were the days; mildly tuned/modded novas allowed to show at max live...

yellow nova
15-10-03, 12:26 AM
his name is guy oldfield but i don`t know him his car was in fast car back in september 2001 in a mig rolling road day

ncole
15-10-03, 12:26 AM
dont know who owns the nova but i know who owns the red corsa in the back ground thats claire richardsons

?Marty?
15-10-03, 01:02 AM
dont know anything, but i have some Kosei Racing Senekas on mine. And it's also blue.

Tazzy
15-10-03, 01:38 AM
i have that feature if your intrested!

its with a yellow valver as well!

my brother knows my love for novas, so over the past few years, he has bought loads of mags, mp, fc, redline and revs, and he has taken out all nova related articles and put them in a book for me, called 'Performance Nova', funny enough!

one of the articles being that blue nova, with the yellow one, that gary had to have bucket seats specially made for him i think!

Jules
15-10-03, 09:46 AM

Maybe it's better that they aren't 'allowed' in there anymore, Nova owners already have a bad enough reputation without making it worse by being associated with Lax Poower Lothe

Ste_Nova
15-10-03, 10:32 AM
i got thrown out of max live '98... for donutting a nova gsi into the crowd :roll:

krobinson
15-10-03, 12:30 PM
ste, you legend!

Keith

LregNovagsi
15-10-03, 01:57 PM
Hi, that nova goes to the sunday night cruise near me in Pontifract.
Apparently he had to have the seats specially made for him as he was too well built to fit in the standard ones!!!!!

peester
15-10-03, 04:37 PM

Maybe it's better that they aren't 'allowed' in there anymore, Nova owners already have a bad enough reputation without making it worse by being associated with Lax Poower Lothe

true. not anymore anyway- the nowadays transformers robots in disguise we see but cannot recognise.

moffat sri
15-10-03, 11:52 PM
ncole: That's no help.
cool.marty: I know it's hard to make out, but is that what is on this one?
Andiniho: PM sent.
ste_sa: Big respect!
LregNovagsi: Yeah it mentioned that in the feature.

Cheers people.

?Marty?
16-10-03, 03:24 AM
cool.marty: I know it's hard to make out, but is that what is on this one?

it's not hard to make out from that picture. It's impossible!

RJM25R
16-10-03, 08:38 AM
Yeah, it's phil (yellow nova on carbs-same feature!)lofthouse's mate... if you can conteact Phil (he;'s in the VX sports car club) i'm sure he's got some pics. I think phil put the engine in for him...

It is true about the seats, the guy is a really big built bodybuilder!!!!

That's why he needed a valver to drag him round!!!

:lol:

moffat sri
17-10-03, 02:04 AM
These are the wheels on the car. I know they are Kosie ones but what model. Looked in a few of my car mags and can't find them.
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2253

About that Vauxhal sports car club. You have to be a member to get into the members area (obviously) but there's no way i'm payin ?30 to become a member just to get in touch with someone!

RJM25R
17-10-03, 09:15 AM
ah i never thought of that!!!

The wkeels are KESEI SENEKA's available in 7x17 et48 (straight fit with "normal" arch mods like 15"s... available from PVD i think????

Try searching phil lofthouse on the internet see if it comes up with anything... you never know!

I've met him a few times at York Dragway/well lane turbo centre rolling road days... nice guy!!

Ezekiel
17-10-03, 02:32 PM
dont know who owns the nova but i know who owns the red corsa in the back ground thats claire richardsons

used 2 live in normy where i live, not seen that corsa in a long time tho.

Jon_nova1
17-10-03, 05:02 PM
Looks like blue spirit at cruise cheshire but can't be sure :?