PDA

View Full Version : [b]Mud flaps, vinyl, flush door handles[/b]

masterclarkson
14-10-03, 03:24 PM
anyone know where to get the vinyl to go on the window panels at the side of the car, same stuff as on the tailgate.

also, where can i get some mud flaps with the vauxhall logo on to fit on nova's.

and does anyone know how to fit flush door handles and which ones to use.

cheers

nick

masterclarkson@hotmail.com

epo
14-10-03, 04:52 PM
u tried vauxhall 4 the mud flaps and vinal

masterclarkson
14-10-03, 04:56 PM
no,

do you reckon they'll have the vinyl.

epo
14-10-03, 04:58 PM
if not just try a vinal graphics shop

Jules
15-10-03, 09:03 AM
Vauxhall for the flaps and probably the vinyl, if not then get that part sprayed grey (Metallic, gloss, satin - the choice is yours), It'll never fade, peel or crack that way!!!
:o

masterclarkson
15-10-03, 10:25 PM
damn good idea jules. nice one. i wonder what colour is best to spray the panels, considering the car is white :roll:

Jules
16-10-03, 09:56 AM
I had them done Subaru metallic grey - Same colour as my wheels and skirts.

ade
16-10-03, 11:06 PM
vauxhall do B pillar vynal - comes in 2 parts - its about ?30 for each side!!!

TBH respraying them is just as good. Did mine and it looks cool.

Or a lettering shop that do signs - a strip of vynal and a sharp knife. Make a template 1st though.

Mud flaps - usually find the ones with the Vaux/Opel/GM styles in yer standard car accessory shop (the alleis cave of the car shops world)

Vauxhall do some for nova - theyre general fit - set you back about ?30 +- a bit.

As for the fkushed door handles theres various and you need to cut your door to make them fit. usually clip in place. Peeps tend to go for AUDI or Cav ones I think

Not too keen meself...

Ade

masterclarkson
17-10-03, 03:53 PM
:D

cheers ade, v useful info. is the model novas site yours? looks cool but hasn'nt been updated in a while. would love a model gsi. mmm
:D :) :( :o 8) :?

epo
18-10-03, 08:14 AM
r vectra handles easy 2 flush in?