Ste_Nova
13-10-03, 07:00 PM
drivers side arch finished

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2212

new bulkhead top section tidyed and awaiting fitting

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2213

Ian_Gsi16v
13-10-03, 07:47 PM
By the time its finished you'll be able to get a hover conversion back to the future styleeee :P

Jim
13-10-03, 07:51 PM
By the time its finished you'll be able to get a hover conversion back to the future styleeee :P

No need, the car wont touch the road anyway...it'll be trailered everywhere no doubt.

Jim

?Marty?
14-10-03, 01:33 AM
making good progress mate!

Jules
14-10-03, 08:34 AM
Looking good m8, what's the ETA on it?
:roll:

Dare-devil
14-10-03, 09:21 AM
Nice work m8. :wink:

Ste_Nova
14-10-03, 10:17 AM

lol i only started working on it propper last week.. now it's full steam ahead with the work

Ste_Nova
14-10-03, 10:18 AM
it'll be trailered everywhere no doubt.

Jim

yup i got a towbar fitted on the passat ready... if i wanna drive i'll use the red car

Nova-Flair
14-10-03, 10:35 AM
whats happening with the red one are you gonna just run it or u gonna get sum of those rusty panels replaced?

Ste_Nova
14-10-03, 10:39 AM
whats happening with the red one are you gonna just run it or u gonna get sum of those rusty panels replaced?

i've been running it for 18 months now, it was like this when i got it

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2215

if any parts turn up cheap or free i buy and fit... not worth spending ??? on... i've done 19k in it since jan

wisewood
14-10-03, 10:42 AM
he said yesterday he has new door, tailgate and wings ready to go on. well not new - but spares lol.

Ste_Nova
14-10-03, 10:44 AM
he said yesterday he has new door, tailgate and wings ready to go on. well not new - but spares lol.

lol they are as good as new... the bonnet and wings weren't long fitted on the car they came from... the doors are from a 30k mile vicar owned sr... so yes the doors are holy :lol:

Nova-Flair
14-10-03, 10:49 AM
the doors are from a 30k mile vicar owned sr... so yes the doors are holy

:lol:

Fester
14-10-03, 11:19 AM
coming on well, i need more time!

Ste_Nova
14-10-03, 11:25 AM
make time... or pay someone else to do it...

Fester
14-10-03, 11:26 AM
not paying some bastard lol

Ste_Nova
14-10-03, 12:14 PM
not paying some batsard lol

wisewood
14-10-03, 12:59 PM
not paying some batsard lol

thanks for reminding us of what fester said just before ste - did you not have anything to say about it?

Ste_Nova
14-10-03, 01:05 PM
lol didn't u notice my edit?

wisewood
14-10-03, 02:56 PM
lmfao no but i did now.

Ben
14-10-03, 04:20 PM
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2213

Bit premature for going shopping in :!:

Jim
14-10-03, 04:50 PM
I'm really confused. You've confesed to trailering the car everywhere, yet you've welded in a cage and will no doubt put some stupidly powerfull engine in the car, yet it wont get driven, so I ask...WHY?

Why put a roll cage in, if it's not going to be put under any stress? If you do put a powerful engine in, why? If it's not going to be used to it's full potential?

Wouldn't it be better if you used this money to buy a house or something?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for people spending money on their cars, but I don't understand people spending money on their cars if their not going to use them?

The car isn't going to make money and surely theres going to come a time when you realise that the car is taking up space and you need to get rid of it.

I hope you prove me wrong and I see it tearing round a track when it's done. I know it's your money and you can do with it what you please, so tell me to f**k off if you want, but all I can think is :o :? :|

Jim

Ian
14-10-03, 06:28 PM
some corrections slim ;)

million point bolt in cage

standard xe with naaaaawssssssssssssssssss

he wont trailer it hes talking bollocks lol

Ste_Nova
14-10-03, 06:43 PM
Wouldn't it be better if you used this money to buy a house or something?

The car isn't going to make money and surely theres going to come a time when you realise that the car is taking up space and you need to get rid of it.

some corrections slim ;)

he wont trailer it hes talking b******s lol

i'm putting away ?400 per month towards house

i just got ?3000 cash in a deal i did which is what kick started the nova project last week after it's been stood for 18 months

so what i'm not building it to sell

space is not an issue, it's not my garage :P

as for towing ian i fitted this a few weeks ago just gotta sort the electrics and it's ready to go

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2217

Ste_Nova
14-10-03, 06:49 PM
I hope you prove me wrong and I see it tearing round a track when it's done. I know it's your money and you can do with it what you please, so tell me to f**k off if you want, but all I can think is :o :? :|

Jim

if i want a track car i'll build one.. there is no way i'd take ??? of mint car on the track... stuff it and loose the lot.... i'd rather have a track shitter

Jim
14-10-03, 07:16 PM
if i want a track car i'll build one.. there is no way i'd take ??? of mint car on the track... stuff it and loose the lot.... i'd rather have a track s**t

Theres a lot of Track cars that have cost thousands. It's the risk you take surely?

I just dont get spending thousands on something thats not going anywhere except on a trailer?

I can understand it with Classic cars that have been restored, but at the end of the day, (and as much as I love the car) we're talking about a Nova :|

Jim

Ste_Nova
14-10-03, 07:32 PM
I can understand it with Classic cars that have been restored, but at the end of the day, (and as much as I love the car) we're talking about a Nova :|

Jim

ffs it's only ONE car... i'm sure i'll have others to track/crash/show

Barn
14-10-03, 08:23 PM
so what are the plans for the car then ste ?

krobinson
14-10-03, 10:30 PM
[quote=ste_sa]I can understand it with Classic cars that have been restored, but at the end of the day, (and as much as I love the car) we're talking about a Nova :|

Jim

Ste wants a MINT nova. In much the same way that you've wanted to get yours resprayed to leave it mint!

Only thing is, you'll most likely move away from your nova, and in 10 years time you'll wish you still had one. Then ste will drive past with his Mint Nova on the trailer and laugh at you..lol

In my eyes the Nova is a classic. Most familys have someone who either used to own one, knew someone who owned one, or currently owns one. They were one of the main car's that sparked off the modifying scene, and are still being modifyed today!

I dont think we'll see people building and restoring Clio's, Corsas and Saxo's in 10 years time in the same way that people have been building and restoring Novas!

Keith

dave.gsi
14-10-03, 10:55 PM
I dont think we'll see people building and restoring Clio's, Corsas and Saxo's in 10 years time in the same way that people have been building and restoring Novas!

they wont need to be restored cos they dont rust like novas do

RJM25R
15-10-03, 08:48 AM
KROBINSON has a good point.... Remember a few years ago, every mag had a R5GTT or a pug 205 GTI,Citroen axGT and Golf GTI.... and the odd nova...

Nova's are still going strong, as are the venerable MK1 golf....##

I've always considered the nova as the "modern" equivalent to the mini..... you just don't get people spending ?20,000 on a pug 205 gti that was technically at least a superior car in it's basic form. The standard 1.9gti would give a 2.016v nova a fair fight (the nova would blitz it on the straights, but the pug chassis would win hands down on the twisties!!!!!) but imagine someone say following Brett Warburtons route with a 205??? it would be a phenomenal car but no-one would do it.....!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, thats my 2 penneth worth!

But let me make a final point....

I am the one who has just broken a balls-out nova thinking i'd be better off spending my money on a "better(???)" car....

And I'm the one regretting it come summer........ I'm fucking sure of it

Cos even if i bought my Cossie, or a GTIR or a skyline, on reflection it may be a better car, but it won't be as individual, or as much fucking fun!!

Ste_Nova
15-10-03, 09:14 AM
they wont need to be restored cos they dont rust like novas do

if i use my nova all the time it will need full restoration again in 10-15 years time..... do you think the parts that are needed will still be arround them.... to you think when i'm in my 40's i'll want to spend the time rebuilding it?.... i think not... so once it's built it's staying that way

Jules
15-10-03, 09:38 AM
And so, what did you say the ETA was Ste?

Ste_Nova
15-10-03, 10:31 AM
And so, what did you say the ETA was Ste?

dunno... depends how much work i do on it.... it's getting worked on ever night i'm in and every weekend

krobinson
15-10-03, 12:44 PM
I've always considered the nova as the "modern" equivalent to the mini..... you just don't get people spending ?20,000 on a pug 205 gti that was technically at least a superior car in it's basic form. The standard 1.9gti would give a 2.016v nova a fair fight (the nova would blitz it on the straights, but the pug chassis would win hands down on the twisties!!!!!) but imagine someone say following Brett Warburtons route with a 205??? it would be a phenomenal car but no-one would do it.....!!!!!!!!!

You hit the nail on the head. I totally agree, theres's just as many Novas local to me being built as we speak, as there are mini's! Only thing is, you can buy every mini part new from magazines, but Nova parts will soon be unavaliable! You already cant get shells, chassie legs, floorpans, boot floors etc.

So once i have my blue nova finished, my runabout is coming off the road to get the same treatment as ste's, and a local fella has agreed to sandblast the shell! ooo cant wait :D

Keith

Barn
15-10-03, 05:02 PM
sandblast the shell?

btw...thanks for answering my question ste :roll:

krobinson
15-10-03, 06:17 PM
sandblast the shell?

Yep. Sandblast the floor, inner arches, engine bay etc. Then i will have the entire shell sprayed, and renew everything. It will be a very long term project. And no i'm not rich, infact i just walked outta my ?200 a week job to further my education, and currently looking for part time work!

Keith

Ste_Nova
15-10-03, 06:18 PM
don't blast it unless you can find someone to zinc dip it

p.s. u can't buy everything to renew it :P

krobinson
15-10-03, 06:38 PM
when i say renew.. I mean things like break hoses, fuel hoses etc..

Ste_Nova
15-10-03, 09:10 PM

Jim

if i want a track car i'll build one.. there is no way i'd take ??? of mint car on the track... stuff it and loose the lot.... i'd rather have a track s**t

will we be seeing you driving your car hard slim??

like this
http://www.rallynuts.com/bin/forsale/cars/azimghur_stages2001_chris_dillow.jpg

Barn
15-10-03, 11:55 PM
Yep. Sandblast the floor, inner arches, engine bay etc. Then i will have the entire shell sprayed, and renew everything. It will be a very long term project.

how much would it cost to get it done? whats it do exactly then just strengthen it up or something?didnt you just have a 3K respray?

And no i'm not rich, infact i just walked outta my ?200 a week job to further my education, and currently looking for part time work!
what you planning to do then mate with regards to the education?

atb

dave.gsi
16-10-03, 12:02 AM
whats it do exactly

sandblasting involves spraying the car with very small particles, its like a very fine grit. what it does is it takes the shell back to bare metal and gets rid of any rust patches and imperfections.

the car will need to be coated after though or it wont be protected as well as it should be

?Marty?
16-10-03, 03:22 AM
you just don't get people spending ?20,000 on a pug 205 gti that was technically at least a superior car in it's basic form. The standard 1.9gti would give a 2.016v nova a fair fight (the nova would blitz it on the straights, but the pug chassis would win hands down on the twisties!!!!!) but imagine someone say following Brett Warburtons route with a 205??? it would be a phenomenal car but no-one would do it.....!!!!!!!!!

So nothing like some of the Pugs built by Peugeot Ecosse, for example, then!?

Ste_Nova
16-10-03, 09:31 AM
So nothing like some of the Pugs built by Peugeot Ecosse, for example, then!?

cars produced by companys as demo cars are excluded...

krobinson
18-10-03, 12:42 PM
Yep. Sandblast the floor, inner arches, engine bay etc. Then i will have the entire shell sprayed, and renew everything. It will be a very long term project.

how much would it cost to get it done? whats it do exactly then just strengthen it up or something?didnt you just have a 3K respray?

And no i'm not rich, infact i just walked outta my ?200 a week job to further my education, and currently looking for part time work!
what you planning to do then mate with regards to the education?

atb

I'm talking about another Nova i have, its a minter 1.2i granny car! I want to make it immaculate then put it away and bring it out in a few years.

Education.. i'm doing the Certifyed Cisco Network Associate course. Its only one night a week, but my old job i had nightshift which conflicted to it!

Ste_Nova
18-10-03, 01:14 PM
Education.. i'm doing the Certifyed Cisco Network Associate course. Its only one night a week, but my old job i had nightshift which conflicted to it!

watch out with this.. when i worked in college we were throwing in the ccna course with the gnvq advanced it course :o... so expect to see loads of 18-19 students with it on their cv :lol:

jkhilton
18-10-03, 01:19 PM
I did a week long ICND(interconnecting Network Devices) course(another cisco one) by the end of it my head was spinning!!! was well worth doing though.

krobinson
18-10-03, 02:13 PM
I'm hopeing it will help me to get a computer technician job again. Along with my 2 years experience...

I'll have to move to england tho, there's been a HUGE slowdown in the number of I.T. Jobs here in NI

Keith

jkhilton
18-10-03, 02:18 PM
that's mad that you should say that, I have a mate that just moved back from England to Ireland to get a job as he was having trouble getting one here. When he got back to Ireland he was offered loads of contracts and eventually a permanent job. I think it's down to persistence aswell, when I was looking for a job I was applying for around 20-30 per day all over the country and then out of the blue I got a phonecall offering me this job, pretty much the only job in the country I didn't apply for!! lmao!

Good luck with the course, I would love to do some more cisco courses, but the cost and time involved is prohibitive at the moment.

Ste_Nova
18-10-03, 05:15 PM
I'm hopeing it will help me to get a computer technician job again. Along with my 2 years experience...
Keith

we have a 1st/2nd line job on offer at one of our sites... 13-19k depending on experence... based in wrexham

Ste_Nova
18-10-03, 05:21 PM
more progress today..

plated upper bulkhead holes

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2276

welded up ecu loom hole :wink:

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2275

welded up engine bay wiring hole

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2274

Mark
18-10-03, 05:35 PM
Excellent Ste!! - It's coming along nicely!

Where will you run the loom?

Ste_Nova
18-10-03, 06:10 PM
i don't need a loom do i?

Mark
18-10-03, 06:19 PM
Err, I am not sure, If I am completely honest I have no idea what you are building the car for, may seem stupid, but I am still fairly new here??

Sorry :oops:

Ste_Nova
18-10-03, 06:31 PM
If I am completely honest I have no idea what you are building the car for, may seem stupid

class 5 :twisted:

http://www.ybapublications.co.uk/sc2003media/scgallery2003015/images/IMG_4140.jpg

Mark
18-10-03, 06:46 PM
Fcuking brilliant...

and a lot more of your posts make sense now.... :oops: :D

Ste_Nova
18-10-03, 06:48 PM
Fcuking brilliant...
and a lot more of your posts make sense now.... :oops: :D

FFS! i just fell of my chair laughing

Mark
18-10-03, 06:54 PM
LOL - I'm a rally driver, were not as quick as you circuit boys..In the head atleast!! :D

Ste_Nova
19-10-03, 04:31 PM
more progress (sunday 19th)

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2284
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2283
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2282
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2281

Dare-devil
19-10-03, 04:34 PM
Looks good m8.. Keep up the good work :wink:

Ste_Nova
20-10-03, 11:47 AM
grr no comments about the new pics :evil:

Mark
20-10-03, 11:54 AM
Ah err sorry, very nice...what's next?

Ste_Nova
20-10-03, 12:08 PM
other strut top

fit bulkhead upper

Mark
20-10-03, 12:15 PM
When will you be doing those?

Ste_Nova
20-10-03, 12:15 PM
wednesday night

Mark
20-10-03, 12:16 PM
How long do you reckon before the shell is fully prepped?

Ste_Nova
20-10-03, 12:37 PM
end of feb?

RJM25R
21-10-03, 08:45 AM
?????????????????????????????

Cool marty- that's another post where you seem to be argumentative with me! what have I done to upset you!!!! :cry:

Seriously, my point was that nobody (individual person) has done a balls out pug to the same standard. Even the cars from ecosse are cosseted show cars with leather interiors and sound deadening, and tinted windows, 18" wheels etc.... and i don't remember seeing them driven to the shows a lot of the time, some are trailered.

Like ian nixon, builds a twin engine r5gtt, shows it, tracks it, sells it... but he owns a r5gtt scrapyard or something so his parts/labour are his own time so it's not the same.

At the end of the day there are cars built every day and ?20,000 can be spent on them, they may be a show car, but it doesn't make them an ENTHUSIASTS car. There only seems to be MINI, Golf and Nova where the owners/modders are enthusiasts. Do you think all these saxo boys with their 19" hoops and eight tailpipes will be re-modding the same car in 8 years, like Ian Storey, Brett Warburton, Nick Caro, Jonathan Evans, Phil Lofthouse, Martin Kelson etc etc etc

Not wanting to get anyone's back up with this post!!!

Fuck me I might go to the scrapyard and buy my shell back!!!!!!!

Jules
21-10-03, 12:10 PM
fcuk me I might go to the scrapyard and buy my shell back!!!!!!!

Go on, I dares ya!!!
:twisted:

RJM25R
22-10-03, 07:06 PM
Ok start a poll jules... who says i should buy it back and start again????

?Marty?
23-10-03, 01:33 AM
?????????????????????????????

Cool marty- that's another post where you seem to be argumentative with me! what have I done to upset you!!!! :cry:

Don't take it personal mate, i only pick on the comments themselves rather than on the persons that make them.

I just didn't agree with your comment about peugeot 205's. But it still doesn't mean that any one of us is right or wrong. They're just opinions.

And yeah, buy your shell back!

Jules
23-10-03, 08:02 AM
Ok start a poll jules... who says i should buy it back and start again????

Ok - I Bloody well will!!

Been thinking of buying back my old shell C702MJB (It's now sitting in a scaroyard in Essex somehwere apparently - long story), but then I realised I can't afford to rebuild it plus I have nowhere to do it anyway so I don't think I'll be doing that :(

Ste_Nova
24-10-03, 01:22 PM
thurs night... passenger strut top done... dash brackets cut off

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2309

Stuart
24-10-03, 02:13 PM
for fear of sounding like im critisising you

what did you do to the top mount? as it appears to my un edumakated eyes taht you ahve cut a top from another nova and put it ontop of your existing one, quite possibly to improove the strength :)

Barn
24-10-03, 02:19 PM
what exactly have you done?

elsey197
24-10-03, 02:26 PM
It is a 1.2 shell and these do not have these strut top plates so he has welded some gsi strut tops on to improve the strength.

Ste_Nova
24-10-03, 02:33 PM
It is a 1.2 shell and these do not have these strut top plates so he has welded some gsi strut tops on to improve the strength.

yup so the shell is euro gsi spec

pic of the drivers side struttop prior to painting
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2284

Will
24-10-03, 02:34 PM
euro gsi spec??

wots the difference with uk gsi spec to euro

Jules
24-10-03, 02:38 PM

I'll comment if you answer the PM I sent you..............
:wink:

Ste_Nova
24-10-03, 03:59 PM

can't answer first question... and to scrap a car needs nothing..

Ste_Nova
24-10-03, 04:03 PM
euro gsi spec??

wots the difference with uk gsi spec to euro

no sunroof, no ew, no cl

ollster
24-10-03, 04:40 PM
I thought gsi (also sri's) shells were made out of slightly thicker metal so in fact its not euro GSI spec :wink:. Sorry ste had to say it because normally you?re the one to bring criticism to posts on NL, but since its your own post I have decided ill take over lol.

It is looking good though, nice to see there are still a few people who actually build proper cars, its almost giving me the enthusiasm to start on my winter rebuild.

Jules
24-10-03, 05:27 PM

can't answer first question... and to scrap a car needs nothing..

Dankeshun.

I think your car looks very nice, what mods do you have planned? Engine, brakes etc etc.

Ste_Nova
24-10-03, 05:30 PM
your right.. they are made of thicker metal... or at least that what you would expect... but the epc lists all the bay parts the same... except the addrition of the strut top renforcements...

and when i had my 1.5d van front end i could see no differences compaired to the 1.2 shell

Ste_Nova
24-10-03, 05:34 PM
I think your car looks very nice, what mods do you have planned? Engine, brakes etc etc.

engine will be 1.2, brakes not sure yet

locky
24-10-03, 06:53 PM
Modified 1.2?

Ste_Nova
24-10-03, 07:52 PM
standard 1.2

tonights work... only a bit cause i'm going out

clamped
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2317

welded
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2316

fearless
24-10-03, 08:05 PM
Bit of an overkill for a standard 1.2 me thinks !!!!!

darren
24-10-03, 11:09 PM
Thing is how many 1.2 Engines though?!??!?

Aragorn
24-10-03, 11:23 PM
1 as far as i can tell

he told me he's building it to class 5 spec and to brett warburton standard

so im guessing he aint gonna actually use it in banger racing but what the hell

Mark
25-10-03, 09:29 AM
Going good Ste!!

Ste_Nova
25-10-03, 03:28 PM
vin resess welded, mk1 grill holes welded, bonnet stay resess welded, holes above headlights welded

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2320

Ste_Nova
25-10-03, 03:59 PM
right.... i need to take the car outside and it's raining... so i've decided to do some in door work :lol:

right so whats going

headlight adjust
headlight buzzer
heater wiring
reverse wiring
rear wash wipe wiring
interior/boot light wiring
headlight wash

and anything else i spot :twisted:

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2321

Mark
25-10-03, 04:41 PM
That's going to be a nice light loom!

Stuart
25-10-03, 05:33 PM
redo it with new/light cable :)

Ste_Nova
25-10-03, 05:51 PM
gutting the loom first to remove unneeded stuff

then it will be rebuilt to fit the car

fearless
25-10-03, 06:03 PM
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2320

I spy with my little eye - a spare 20xe engine just lying around !!!!

I wonder where that might end up !!!

Ste_Nova
25-10-03, 06:04 PM
pic of removed items

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2331

Mark
25-10-03, 06:13 PM
That's a fair bit of wire gone Ste!

Ste_Nova
25-10-03, 06:22 PM
lol

locky
25-10-03, 06:32 PM
Put on yer weighing scales lol, see how much it weighs!

Dare-devil
26-10-03, 08:34 AM
LoL, i also spotted the engine.. :P

1.2 my ass.. :lol:

Good work, keep us posted :wink:

jkhilton
26-10-03, 09:51 AM
headlight wash

did the nova have a headlight wash as an option or something or is that something you added afterwards?
I know my GSi didn't have a headlight wash on it.

Jules
26-10-03, 09:59 AM
If you look on EPC you can find all the parts needed for headlamp washers - wiring looms, relays, motors, brackets for the water bottle so that sit inside the bottom of the passenger side wing.........the lot.

Ste_Nova
26-10-03, 10:33 AM
some of the wiring is there as standard... next to the fan blower

Ste_Nova
26-10-03, 01:47 PM
todays work so far

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2347
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2346
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2345

elsey197
26-10-03, 02:30 PM
going for the clean minimalistic look then Ste? cant wait to see this finshed

Ste_Nova
26-10-03, 04:04 PM
going for the clean minimalistic look then Ste?

nahh less than that... just the bare essentials... unneeded holes etc removed... if it doesn't need it to move or pass mot then its out

Ste_Nova
26-10-03, 04:59 PM
plates now welded in and holes in leg welded up

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2356
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2355
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2354

Jules
26-10-03, 07:06 PM
Can't wait to see the next installment, Ste welds up all the windows and just has a letter box where the front screen was so he can see where he's going!!!

Ste_Nova
26-10-03, 07:21 PM
i have threatend to weld the doors up and do a duke and climb in through the window

http://www.yodajeff.com/cards/dukes.jpg

Mark
26-10-03, 07:36 PM
Lol - Do it!

Nova-Flair
26-10-03, 08:59 PM
take it this is gonna be slightly solid then?!

wisewood
27-10-03, 10:27 AM
nice one ste - this is coming along quite quickly!
good work rate you have going.

Ste_Nova
27-10-03, 10:48 AM
nice one ste - this is coming along quite quickly!
good work rate you have going.

lol just getting on with it every free night.... i was pissed off with the shadows in the garage so my dad is getting me 10x 5 foot strip lights today :lol: less power used than the 500w flood light i'm using... and a better light :D

locky
27-10-03, 05:41 PM
Surely by welding up all the holes your going to be adding more weight to it!
Why not grommet it?
Coming along quickly mind!

Ben
27-10-03, 06:20 PM
Surely by welding up all the holes your going to be adding more weight to it!
Why not grommet it?
Coming along quickly mind!

Who said that he dosent exsist :!:

Ste_Nova
01-11-03, 03:24 PM
mk2 astra mount drilled off car in scrappy today

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2434

dave.gsi
01-11-03, 08:43 PM
wow, you bolting the engine to the wall or what

Jules
01-11-03, 09:35 PM
I was kinda wondering how it was just staying stuck to the wall like that!!

Mark
01-11-03, 11:49 PM
I was kinda wondering how it was just staying stuck to the wall like that!!

Its magic! 8)

Rick Draper
02-11-03, 12:19 AM
Its actually held on a wall that was obtained from a passing alien spacecraft :lol: :lol: Rick

Mark
02-11-03, 12:24 AM
Oh well, that explains everything then! lol

Ste_Nova
02-11-03, 02:25 PM
more chopping... inside this time

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2441

Jules
02-11-03, 02:34 PM
Very nice and all, but how was that bracket being held to the wall (That rhymes!!)

Ste_Nova
02-11-03, 02:44 PM
as rick said :lol: :lol:

locky
02-11-03, 04:08 PM
Nice to see yer keeping your ears warm, it is getting colder outside!

Ste_Nova
02-11-03, 05:38 PM
Nice to see yer keeping your ears warm, it is getting colder outside!

lol u need them when grinding inside the car

Ben
02-11-03, 06:15 PM
why is the cage leg only down one side of the car?

Ste_Nova
02-11-03, 06:27 PM
why is the cage leg only down one side of the car?

dunno

Ben
02-11-03, 06:55 PM
well you should know its your car.

locky
02-11-03, 07:54 PM
Coz he's only putting a 1/2 cage in :lol: :roll:

Ben
02-11-03, 10:25 PM
who are you ive never heard of you before!