PDA

View Full Version : Insurance money?!....

Anonymous
23-02-01, 03:54 PM
I took out an insurance scheme with CIS, this was done last November if not before.
Anyway, Ive since had 2 cars running on the policy and have now no cars on the policy as I cancelled it when I sold my car.
But I phoned them up the other day, to check whether they cancelled it or not, they said it was cancelled in January, and that there was still a large ammount of payment due...
..it was a monthly pay one, do I owe them any money? Or do they owe me money for canceling my policy without telling me?!
I owe them ?280 in total up to now, but they just dont touch my money in my bank!
Has this happened to anyone else?

Will they spring a suprise withdrawl on my account?
I dont think I have to pay for the rest of the policy do I even though I stopped it early.
Any thoughts appreciated,

Cheers.

Anonymous
23-02-01, 07:18 PM
If I was u I would cancel the DD until u know for sure. They are shit anyway, they would not insure me on my GTE until I was 25 (I am 22)how pants is that?

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!
:D

Anonymous
23-02-01, 08:58 PM
that's shit!!!!

Anonymous
24-02-01, 12:46 AM
PS. They sent me a cheque for 10 pounds.
Could this mean that when I started it all, and paid some money towards the monthly ammounts, 100 or 170 I think, they actually cancelled the policy before I tried to, and gave me a rebate of 10 pounds?!
Could this be the case?