PDA

View Full Version : is there a place online were i can design my own corsa?

ste2121
13-10-03, 01:57 AM
is there a place i can choose the design of a corsa?

Jules
13-10-03, 02:17 AM
I think the Irmscher website (www.irmscher.com) has a feature where you can add Irmscher parts to recent Vauxhall models.
:roll:

ste2121
13-10-03, 03:45 AM
thanks for that,but were is a good place to buy a corsa? somewere i can give them the design i want,if theres anywere online or if not im in merseyside.

jkhilton
13-10-03, 03:48 AM
I think BAT Motorsport are in Liverpool somewhere. They would probably be able to do any work you want doing.

Mark
13-10-03, 07:00 AM

:roll:

dave.gsi
13-10-03, 09:12 AM
:?:

i dont quite understand what your on about and why youre posting it on a nova board

geordie_racer
13-10-03, 11:09 PM
i think whats he's askin is,

is there a company that i can send a specification for a corsa(ie. engine/bodykit/wheels etc) to that will supply the car with the work done for a set cost?

as far as i know the answer is no but, there are plenty of companys that will modify the car to your specification/design if you supply them with the car(such as my company thompson automotive as long as you can wait itll the new year)

chris

Serialkilla
14-10-03, 12:02 AM

What he is asking is there anyone on the web that will enable him to design his corsa like the max power virtual car the do in the new car section!!! :roll:

But anyway to answer the question, I haven't found a website yet and i've been looking for a few months now.

The software that Max power use is Adobe Photoshop to do there on designs to cars.

Hope that helps you more mate.

Jules
14-10-03, 08:14 AM
Well if that's what you want and you've got the money then surely there's no better place than Carisma Automotive in Colchester?