PDA

View Full Version : Carisma Style................THE END

Fergie_sfc
11-10-03, 10:37 AM
after ordering my rear clears from carisma in mid july, they finally came yesterday(friday) morning......but got delivered to the wrong address!!

i wanted them delivered to work caus no-one is at home, luckyly my sis had just got home from her driving test (she passed!!) so she signed for them.

on the car now and lookin gooood!!

pics will be up on here in bout 8 hours after i finish work as i dont have the pics here at work.

got some origional nova rear lights if anyone wants them for ?10 + P+P

Fergie.

Neil.
11-10-03, 02:10 PM
dont believe anything they say about times of delivery, i got told a date and asured that it would be that date, then it got delayed 3 times, this fvcked up my date for car to go into body shop and caused me alot of hassle!

Mark
11-10-03, 04:26 PM
Glad you got them in the end Fergie!

mikeoxford
11-10-03, 09:02 PM
neil mate be glad u did get delayed. else ur car wud have been in bodyshop earlier and the second crash damage wouldda ruined your car!!!

Neil.
11-10-03, 10:35 PM
true mike, good point!

?Marty?
12-10-03, 04:05 AM
OR the crash wouldnt have happened at all if your car was in the bodyshop on time!?

I used carisma style for my rear bumper, and apart from it needing loads of work to fit properly, it arrived TWO days after i ordered it! Stuff from Kingdom took months and months though.

It's cool tho. Not fussed me.

(Though i've just bought a kingsize bed for humping in, and they delivered the headboard a few days ago, but no fuckin bed! It's from the Debenhams designer section, so would have thought they'd be quite reliable. Should have stook to high quality gear from Argos. lol)

epo
12-10-03, 08:07 AM
i hate argos and ikea stuff it never fits right
bought a cabinate from ikea came 2 build it up no fixin's or front doors
took em 2 months 2 sort it out but they sent me a massive corner unit for free cos they'd pissed me about so much

Neil.
12-10-03, 12:47 PM
i worked at argos for year and a half, was a mega store so we did all the bed, furniture etc, used to get some many ppl in saying stuf hadn't been delivered, but we cnt do anything, just gave em a phone number and told em to fack off, not in so many words.