PDA

View Full Version : Regional Meet this sunday all welcome

karl Rowntree
09-10-03, 06:41 PM
Hi guys,

dont no if any of you guys are intrested, but i am having a regional meet this sunday(PCC) I know some of you dont like the pcc but i just thought it would be a chance to meet a few of you?

Our sunday meets are more of a get together for a few decent motors. All are welcome, think mike oxfords coming down.

The meeting is held at the Bassetts Pole pub canwell, near the belfry golf centre west midlands.

I will be there from 2pm, would be great to see a few new faces!

Thanks, Karl

zulurich
09-10-03, 08:32 PM
might pop down karl if ive got over
a monster hangover from an england
victory on sat night.COME ON ENGLAND!

Ste_Nova
09-10-03, 09:14 PM
:? using novaload members to bump up low png attendence

mikeoxford
09-10-03, 10:11 PM
:( im not happy lol.

got to work on saturday. might miss some of the football :( then i have to start at 8 am on sunday to do the early shift with all the early morning bulk dlieveries such as milk, bread and newspapers :evil:

ill still try and make it. the weather will be a big facotr. if its nice i will, but if its bad i guess people wont show so it may not be worth it if im knakered :roll: im well annoyed :@

come on england!

Ian
10-10-03, 12:42 AM
also reg 2 meet this weekend

jkhilton
10-10-03, 07:49 AM
is that this sunday ian? How many people actually still go to the region 2 meet?

karl Rowntree
10-10-03, 08:39 AM
You never fail to amaze me with your comments ste.

Read the words.

Ian
10-10-03, 08:46 AM
still quite a few go john, doubt many novas will turn up with this weather though lol

dont know if ill go as not had a day off for a fortnight so might stay in bed

NovaNeil
10-10-03, 12:05 PM
I should be coming Karl and i'll get my mate with his valver to come....as long as it isn't tipping it down that is.

Ste's really got a chip on his shoulder with the PNG hasn't he.......

Ste_Nova
10-10-03, 12:06 PM
You never fail to amaze me with your comments ste.

Read the words.

lol you should know by now i'm allways happy to rock the png boat :P

fact is a larger turnout at a png meet (members or not) will encourage peeps do join the png

NovaNeil
10-10-03, 12:18 PM
Whats wrong with that?

Ste_Nova
10-10-03, 12:42 PM
Whats wrong with that?

:?

Will
10-10-03, 01:05 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

god here we go

srs1
10-10-03, 06:39 PM
does sound like it, dont it.
i am a png member. but the proper sport is on, when a SUCCESSFUL team play. the rugby. come on england.

karl Rowntree
11-10-03, 10:25 AM
Wanted to go to nicks region meet this month ian, but got to go to bath to get an engine in the morning so dont fancy the drive up to manchester aswell.

Will try and make it next month though if we still have the sunshine!

Tazzy
11-10-03, 01:44 PM
oh boolox, as soon as a meet up is close, i cant make it, gotta work on sunday nights, and the beast is far from ready (it was ready to drive when i bought it! lol)