PDA

View Full Version : A friendly reminder...

wisewood
09-10-03, 02:09 PM
We have categories within the Album for a reason... USE THEM!

I have just removed 7 or 8 images from the album which were in the mug shots section.

If you are unsure as to which category to put your image into, see the guide which is made sticky in the Muppet Corner forum.

:D

Mark
09-10-03, 04:31 PM
It surely can't be hard???

Select the flipping drop down choose a catagory and use it!!

?Marty?
09-10-03, 04:33 PM
Think the whole section could be made a little clearer.

I didn't realise there were more than one section for a while tbh, and i think that most dont either, which is why this keeps happening.

A simple solution could be just placing the first 'section' as a blank ''welcome to the album, what section to you require'' page. Like the forum index page, for example.

wisewood
09-10-03, 04:33 PM
exactly.

Mark
09-10-03, 04:37 PM
exactly.

I asume that's to me not Marty?? - Good Idea though Marty..

wisewood
09-10-03, 04:40 PM
Tis a good idea marty but we need kev to do it, and he is always too busy lol.

Thing that annoys me/other admin about it most is that its not just the new members that do it, other members do it too, members who have been here long enough to know better and have been told before.

Its just lazyness, and am now gonna clear out anything in the mug shots thing once a day.

Mark
09-10-03, 04:48 PM
Am I right in thinking that 95% of the pics used should be in 'stuff used in forums' section?

If so, it would probably just be easier to have that as the entry page so even if you don't select the correct one, chances are you'll allready be in it??

wisewood
09-10-03, 05:03 PM
would be a good idea yeah, but its for kev to do - nobody else has access to that level.

?Marty?
09-10-03, 05:22 PM
get off your arse kev, you lazy........ :lol:

I'm kidding. Kevs a top geeza. Probably.

dave.gsi
09-10-03, 09:13 PM
Am I right in thinking that 95% of the pics used should be in 'stuff used in forums' section?

If so, it would probably just be easier to have that as the entry page so even if you don't select the correct one, chances are you'll allready be in it??

that was my suggestion last time this came up. make it a whole lot easier.

Ste_Nova
09-10-03, 09:25 PM
i'll just keep putting stuff where i feel like

Mark
09-10-03, 10:19 PM
i'll just keep putting stuff where i feel like

Lol - Ste the rebel... :D