PDA

View Full Version : The Beast Returns

novavalve
09-10-03, 08:40 AM
I have found my car after it got stolen, after looking everywhere i know the other night i got a phone call from the police to say they had found it and it was found at the bottom of my road in a parking bay, i was so p**sed off that i hadnt looked there but you just wouldnt think to look down your own road would you :?: :?: :?: . And now they have recovered it 15 miles away so i gotta go and collect it and pay to get it out of the pound. But the good thing is its still got the engine and throttle bodies and the wilwoods are still on . they nicked the wheels and seats. I think they couldnt start the car thanks to a few hidden gadgets that i put on so at least the frshly built engine hasnt been thrashed to an inch of its life. Thanks for everyones support through my loss :wink:

Dpnova
09-10-03, 08:46 AM
Good to hear, :D

RJM25R
09-10-03, 09:00 AM
Hope you get it sorted!

Dare-devil
09-10-03, 09:05 AM
Sweet.. Thats good to hear m8..

Hope you get it all sorted :wink:

Jules
09-10-03, 09:08 AM
Cool, I see a nice insurance claim for a brand spanking set of seats and rims coming on..........
:D

novavalve
09-10-03, 09:48 AM
yeah i want to claim for the seats and rims but i dont have any receipts for them so i dont know where i stand, i was also thinking that they may write it off cos it was insured for 3 grand and if they wanted to get brand new nova gte seats ( which im not sure you can get any more) and brand new standard alloys i think this would be very expensive. If they did write it off would i definately be able to buy the car back from them or can you not always do this

wisewood
09-10-03, 10:26 AM
should be able to get it back if they write it off mate, after all no damage has been done to make it un-roadworthy.

jkhilton
09-10-03, 11:19 AM
Are there different categories of write offs? do they class some differently from others, eg if a car has minor damage, but it would still be more than the car is worth to repair or a car with a smashed shell, say from a roll or something where it is clearly not roadworthy.

wisewood
09-10-03, 11:25 AM
yeah there are levels of write off.
they have been listed on here before but i dunno where and i cant find them where i fond them before lol.

Mark
09-10-03, 04:23 PM
Lol @ Andy forgeting where he put things...

General Chat - STICKY called 'Novaload Links' and it's the second post down!!

Glad to hear you got most of the important bits back!