PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Nova :-(

hendrix
08-10-03, 05:07 PM
Got up this mornin and was on my way out and when i got to the front of the house there was a big space where my nova once proudly stood :cry: . Alright it was a bit of sh*t heap but it was still my nova. It was a 1ltr ( :? ) and was probably nearing the end of its usefulness but it was me first car. It did have nice alloys on and a big bore and inside was a GTE steering wheel, SRi clocks and an alloy gear knob. Im really pissed off cuz i dint hear it (loud as fcuk wen runnin) cuz i wish i cudda caught the tw*ts who did it and rip their heads off :evil: . anyway i had to get all that off my chest. as of yet the rozzers aint found it. I WANT MY CD's AND TOOL KIT BACK!!!!!!
any1 else suffered similar pissyoffness??

Mark
08-10-03, 05:12 PM
Sorry to hear that!

Barn
08-10-03, 05:14 PM
sorry to hear that mate....
twocers = w*nkers.
did u have any security on ther?

hendrix
08-10-03, 05:24 PM
yeah it had an alarm but dint wake ne1 up cuz we'd all been out on the razz! :roll:

ade
08-10-03, 06:04 PM
thats a bitch

Have a m8 whos so p1ssed off with peeps attempting to knick his car he's installed a 2 metal hoops in his drive and he chains his car to it using them industrial motor bike chains!

bolts them to the front ans back towing eye!

bit excessive bit slows them down!

DUNOVA.
08-10-03, 06:08 PM
Sorry to hear about your motor i'd be gutted if someone knicked my car

Paul
08-10-03, 11:05 PM
Remove two leads every nite so it only fires on 2 cylinders, only takes 2 mins...

mikeoxford
08-10-03, 11:07 PM
:( not another

novavalve
09-10-03, 08:45 AM
sorry to hear that mate, i got mine nicked the other night, its gutting aint it. Luckily they have found mine with not too much missing, i hope yours gets found too

Jules
09-10-03, 09:06 AM
Cat 1 alarm / imob plus I take the stereo front and the steering wheel off (Snap-Off) whenever I park it up anywhere.

hendrix
09-10-03, 01:44 PM
day 2......my nova is still missing :x :(
on the plus side SRi is almost ready :D

wisewood
09-10-03, 01:51 PM
If it was a cheap alarm they are easy enough to get around.

Tilly once had her car stolen, and found the alarm etc dumped on the road outside her house. So her and her fella went looking for the car, found it and stole it back again from where it was parked up :lol: at least thats the way i remember the story being told, i may have got it a bit wrong.

Best way to stop it is have car delocked, cat1 alarm and imobiliser and get snap off steering wheel, remove the front of your stereo along with steering wheel when you get out and leave the glove box open and empty.

That way they see its not worth bothering and only an idiot would do anything to it.

jkhilton
09-10-03, 02:29 PM
That way they see its not worth bothering and only an idiot would do anything to it.

What you meant to say was, anyone that breaks into cars, wether there is anything to nick or not are idiots, not just the ones that break into cars with nothing to steal!!!!!

:p

John :lol:

wisewood
09-10-03, 02:31 PM
obviously i cannot condone car crime in anyway shape or form... but look at it from their point of view... just for a moment:

Who is the more stupid?
he one who pays 5 weeks dole money for a head unit, or he who spends 15 minutes looking for one at night and then just helps themselves.

:lol:

jkhilton
09-10-03, 02:41 PM
so from that statement, you are saying that they are idiots if they live a law abiding life?

It would take me a couple of months to get enough cash to buy a nice incar DVD sat nav system, are you saying I am an idiot if I save up to buy it and that I should go out and nick one?

:p

wisewood
09-10-03, 02:44 PM
of course i am not saying that john you fool :D
just showing you what they would think.

obviously its better to buy one, you get the warranty that way :lol:
criminals do not think the way as the rest of us though do they.

jkhilton
09-10-03, 02:50 PM
I am only joking, I knew what you meant, just thought I would be controversial!! lmao! :D :lol:

wisewood
09-10-03, 03:01 PM
controversial :lol:
that wouldnt be controversial... that would be if you said that you thought the best way to get a tiday looking nova was to steal one... but you didnt :lol:

jkhilton
09-10-03, 03:16 PM
no controversial would be if I was to say.......

The nova smells of cat wee and nissan Micras are much better!!! but then that is so obviously just not true!!! lmao :)

I'm going to stop now.

Mark
09-10-03, 04:33 PM
The nova smells of cat wee and nissan Micras are much better!!!

Lol - That's not contraversial JK, that's just B@l@cks....lol

wisewood
09-10-03, 04:34 PM
call him john, jk makes him sound like that munchkin from jamontoastqui.

Mark
09-10-03, 04:38 PM
Lol - OK

John - That's B@L@CKS :lol:

jkhilton
09-10-03, 04:40 PM
lmao! I dont think Novas smell of cat wee(unless they have been sat around in a scrap yard and used by stray cats as a public urinal!!!)

I dont mind being called JK, or J or john or whatever to be honest!

for some reason the girl I was seeing last year called me J and so did all her family and friends! still dont really know why, I think it was cos she had a brother called John and her dad was called John, so it got a bit confusing!!