PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Velocity good or crap ?

Little-Devil
08-10-03, 12:34 PM
i will work there for 2 weeks part of my work experience and i want to know what u people think of the place..

thx

p,s out side of the shop they hav a jeep cherokee on 24 in spiners look mad i will try and get a pic of it :D

Chris LR
08-10-03, 12:37 PM
Sounds like you'll enjoy yourself....

I don't think I would tho

Little-Devil
08-10-03, 12:39 PM
y would not enjoy youe self ?

Jules
08-10-03, 12:40 PM
Might have something to do with the 'Mr Standard' bit under his username and the fact that UV make very non-standard bodykits.................

Little-Devil
08-10-03, 12:42 PM
so jules u say they area good bodykit shop ?/

Jules
08-10-03, 12:44 PM
No, I said they make bodykits, didn't say wether they are good or bad as I've never had any dealings with them.

Chris LR
08-10-03, 12:45 PM
and the fact that I don't get excited by Jeep Cherokees in any way, shape or form.

Little-Devil
08-10-03, 12:47 PM
all i sed about the cherokee was it had 24 in spiners that look wicked .. gosh evry thing i say cris all the time says something bad about it :evil:

wisewood
08-10-03, 01:09 PM
if you must refer to wheels as spinners please at least spell it properly :D

Little-Devil
08-10-03, 01:11 PM
soz my fault !!! u people will tell some 1 of just for a spelling mistake - so harsh no 1 is perfect

wisewood
08-10-03, 01:18 PM
lmfao - i may not be perfect but i come quite close. :D

just be careful with the spelling mistakes, its not the first one yuo have ever done sunshine ;)

Little-Devil
08-10-03, 01:19 PM
i no kew board its a littl bit fuck*d

linzTDI
08-10-03, 01:42 PM

just be careful with the spelling mistakes, its not the first one yuo have ever done sunshine ;)

oh Mr perfect now are we get over your self wise lol

Jim
08-10-03, 02:15 PM

Mr. Perfect...If you're going to be perfect, you could at least learn how to spell YOU :roll:

LMFAO

Jim

wisewood
08-10-03, 02:21 PM
it was an attempt at humour Jim, saying 'its nt the first mistake yuo have made' and including a mistake in there too...

nevermind :lol:

and linz, i cant get over myself, my heads too big :lol:

linzTDI
08-10-03, 02:22 PM
well i knew i wouldnt need to point that out

Mark
08-10-03, 04:44 PM
Anyone know where I can download an online dictionary???lol

Cjscooby
08-10-03, 06:48 PM
Personaly i think UV are a rip off as they charged my mate ?300 for a pair of M3 mirrors for his corsa thats was fitted but Rik the bloke who owns the place is marring his sister so surly discount would be a good thing!!!!

Cj

Chris LR
08-10-03, 09:04 PM
My Name is Chris not
cris

:roll:

?Marty?
09-10-03, 12:20 AM
lol

did anyone see those modified car programmes on Bravo? Can't remember what they were called.

That Rick was on one. Might be the way they made the program, but he seemed like a bit of a prat.

Is it me, or does every man and his dog own a car modifying business these days? Tho most of them seem to be doing alright too.

Maube i shuld get in on it.

Spinners are a type of alloy wheel (spinning centers, that spin when the vehicle is stationary - hear they are importing loads from the us, so the jeep must be a demo of that.

Little-Devil - anyway, i think you'll be better placed to answer your own question and tell US what that place is like after your placement. I'm sure you'll enjoy it anyway. Unless they work you like a japanese prisoner of war.