PDA

View Full Version : Chat Room

Stuart
07-10-03, 11:01 PM
All the regulars know that there is a lot of the "new" folk coming in, and leaving more or less instantly due to us talking jibberish.

Now, if you are a new person, ask questions, we will help (albeit eventually) and DO expect some kind of banter, dont take it to heart. Its your initiation into the live side of the site lol

In my/others past experience, if you can get through your first evening without wanting to kill anyof us, you have won lol

Come on in, its getting busier now the cold and dark has set in. Also you will notice some people on the site have an "online/offline" image in their signiture, that is linked to the chat room and OBV tells you if they are in or not.

In short, get in, have a laugh and dont expect to talk about cars, unless its the weeks cockup etc

?Marty?
07-10-03, 11:05 PM
i've only ever popped in a few times, mainly when i first joined. But didnt think much of it, mainly because of people taking offence at nothing and Dave Hay having a few goes at me for no reason (which is why i kept winding him up ever since then).

Dont think i'll ever go back, as i'd probably get myself banned from the site if i 'come out my shell a bit'. I'll stick to posting mature and sophisticated banted on the main forums as usual instead.

Fester
07-10-03, 11:09 PM
dont get oversensitive

youre a southerner to me lad :lol:

get yourself in lol

Stuart
07-10-03, 11:11 PM
Dave hay (or dave hay tuning) is in from time to time, but is much more quiete (must have had a lobotomy)

its almost no holds barred in the chat room, unless behaviour is particularly outrageous. but come on we had a certain person displaying pics of his "hog" in there before he made them public on here lol

Dave_Hay
07-10-03, 11:19 PM
you all know the chat room aint the same without me!!

(waits for the oooooh its better now though comments ;) )

lol@my name being brought up though haha mint

im a good boy now!

?Marty?
07-10-03, 11:30 PM
...mummy WOW. Dave wears Pampers now!

Dave_Hay
07-10-03, 11:44 PM
if ur gonna be an arse u can at least make ur comments funny so i can laugh at them surely?

Slatter
07-10-03, 11:44 PM
yeah come on people

Drop in and have a chat with us .....

Ohh thats everyone except my hay :lol:

Only joking dave come in we can start messin bout like we all used to :twisted:

Mark
07-10-03, 11:45 PM
:lol: Hahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

Dave_Hay
07-10-03, 11:48 PM
hiyaaaaa jamesy

when the long cold winter nights draw in a shall come back!

was a b it shit though cos mickys gone totally insane and has lost it so him and ian fell out and now the 2 king bitches aint never on

ooooh the goold old days :cry:

?Marty?
08-10-03, 12:22 AM
if ur gonna be an arse u can at least make ur comments funny so i can laugh at them surely?

why would i want to do that? Me laughing is far more important than making you laugh.

Jim
08-10-03, 09:40 AM
Cam, where can I get one of the online/offline chat room thingys that you have at the bottom of your sig?

Jim

Jim
08-10-03, 10:14 AM
It's ok Cam, as you can probably see, I've managed to find the link thanks to MattyWoo :)

Jim

RobIsGrt18
08-10-03, 01:23 PM
i re-entered the chat room the other day, bit quiet :(

i remember the days of north vs south, funny as!!

Will
08-10-03, 01:27 PM
been busy last 2 nites

was 14 ppl in there last nite at one point :O:O

prob be busy again 2nite :D

wisewood
08-10-03, 01:51 PM
i might make the effort tonight.

Ben
08-10-03, 04:35 PM
I was last night but it turned into a quiz on parts that made me lose my mind along with another very stressfull conversation going on.

locky
08-10-03, 04:44 PM
:D Yeah baby!
Chatroom gettin bizy!
Time 2 talk utter balls til early hrs!!!!

Stuart
08-10-03, 08:49 PM
umm if you come into the chat room, it would be nice if you used your novaload name.

unless its a stupidly long one etc then gis a clue who you are lol

its a bit piccy, but i like to know who im annoying