PDA

View Full Version : L.E.D zorst you got one yet

XZiBiT
07-10-03, 10:07 PM
lol crappy mod i know but the question is why were they made well someone must buy em or they wouldnt make em right well im curious to see how many people own one or tell me the sadest mod youve got the best one wins a prize :):):):):):) dont be shy i know its all about personal taste so no piss takin well not lots anyway

Dpnova
08-10-03, 01:43 PM
I saw an LED exhaust on a car the other night, it looked so cack it was untrue, that was the only mod i could see apart from the neon washer jets,

peester
08-10-03, 03:37 PM
oooh. not even we at halfords tacky captial sell them. now they must be really special. does it look like after-burners? imagine one on each side. sweet. :roll:

XZiBiT
08-10-03, 04:23 PM
lol twin l.e.d only the true hardcore modder would be that brave

epo
09-10-03, 05:42 PM
dont 4get those dodgy led dust caps 2 :lol:

Paul
11-10-03, 04:22 AM
saw sum geezer ruin a scooby by puttin them led wdust caps on i was finkin wtf r u doin?!!?!?

MattyWoo
11-10-03, 08:09 AM
yeah man innit ive got a neon zorst whats your problem with them?? it goes well god wiv my neon mirrors, under car kit (which flashes with my tunes man), neon valve cap fings, neon washer jets and all the neons inside.
Yeah man bo wicked yeah
:lol:

epo
11-10-03, 03:30 PM
cars wiv em on will look like a airplane runway :lol:

wrigleys
11-10-03, 07:18 PM
I saw the best neon washer jets the other day they changed colour!! :o

Only something us meer mortals can dream of! :lol:

Neil.
12-10-03, 02:59 AM
the only LED u are aloud in your nova is the one for your alarm, no others are aloud, u have been warned!

epo
12-10-03, 07:41 AM
the only LED u are aloud in your nova is the one for your alarm, no others are aloud, u have been warned!

wot about in indicators :?:

Mark
12-10-03, 08:44 AM
yeah man innit ive got a neon zorst whats your problem with them?? it goes well god wiv my neon mirrors, under car kit (which flashes with my tunes man), neon valve cap fings, neon washer jets and all the neons inside.
Yeah man bo wicked yeah

Piss taking B@ST@RD..... :lol: :lol:
Just for that I'm going to 'visit' you again and fit a bunch of led's and neon's while your not looking.... :lol: :twisted:

MattyWoo
12-10-03, 09:11 AM
i may be doing that myself soon mate, watch this space!! :wink:

Mark
12-10-03, 09:26 AM
Ok Matty, I'm watching.....well that's 20 minutes Ihave been sat here like a lemon....nope, can't be bothered watching this space anymore, you'll have to give me a hint and I'll come back and watch this space again....

epo
12-10-03, 09:30 AM
Yeah man bo wicked yeah

p**s taking B@ST@RD..... :lol: :lol:
Just for that I'm going to 'visit' you again and fit a bunch of led's and neon's while your not looking.... :lol: :twisted:

fit viper stripes 2 :lol:

Mark
12-10-03, 10:10 AM
Yeah man bo wicked yeah

p**s taking B@ST@RD..... :lol: :lol:

fit viper stripes 2 :lol:

LOL - Yeah, I'll speak to Mike Oxford and see if I can borrow his rear wind too......lol

frillip
12-10-03, 10:55 AM
lol does every one rip into his "wing" i dont think it looks too bad and ive known him for agessssssss :lol:

Mark
12-10-03, 10:59 AM
As with everything, it's all about personal choice I am afraid, I am sure Mike loves his wing, just a much as I love some of the bits on my car that other people may think are tat....

frillip
12-10-03, 11:02 AM
Exactly!!!! and to be honest i dont realyl mind LED's either as long is its not over to top

moffat sri
12-10-03, 05:23 PM
I saw the best neon washer jets the other day they changed colour!!

I bought some L.E.D. things fom Max Power live that did that, except they weren't washer jets, they replaced the side light bulbs in the front. I've only ever seen 1 other car with them.

epo
13-10-03, 08:24 AM
ive got led focus indicaters and 3 led's in each dtm cup mirror

wisewood
13-10-03, 02:24 PM

THE STYLE KING HAS SPOKEN EVERYONE!!!
oh hang on... Neil didnt you used to have nightrider style lights behind you grille???

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

steve-o
14-10-03, 01:27 AM
i obviously havent read max power recdntly enough.

havent even heard of LED exhausts!! WTF!!

Neil.
16-10-03, 01:59 AM
oh u mean the red knight rider thingy's, or the other led's which looked like police lights in my grill, or the neon washer jets i had, or the strobe lights in my head lights. ive been through that faise, gone out of it now, grown up.

Philsutton
17-10-03, 07:27 PM
the sad thing is people must buy them as they wouldnt make them. Some people just shouldnt be allowed near a car. especaily if their going to make them look like some kind UFO :lol:

Mark
17-10-03, 08:18 PM
Allright! - I wanna know who the fcuk voted 'YES' :o

epo
18-10-03, 08:18 AM
even rage do l.e.d. back boxes now wtf
saw em in fast car just had 2 have a little laugh about em :lol: