PDA

View Full Version : DOSE N E 1 KNOW FINLAY ON HEAR? ELIOT FINLAY?

eastbourne corsa bloke
07-10-03, 11:43 AM
fucking angry now sent check bout month ago 4 springs and he got it n that then no springs, 2 weeks ago he said the company will take longer and now i got no fucking reply for 2 weeks and no fucking springs im not int he best off moods!

Alex
07-10-03, 11:45 AM
youre not gonna get your money back by the looks of things
http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=81169&start=0

Fester
07-10-03, 11:45 AM
doesnt sound good mate

Will
07-10-03, 11:49 AM
i hate ppl that muck you around :evil:

bad luck mate, go round and stab him in the eye, lmfao

wisewood
07-10-03, 11:50 AM
afraid the best i can suggest is pop round n say hello.

GTE-RACER
07-10-03, 11:55 AM
He's done the same to me...Sent a cheque for a Laguna Splitter and it cleared on the 24th sept and i still haven't recieved it. He last PM'd me about a week ago to say that he sent it to the parcel company last Monday and it should be with me soon..Now i used to work for a parcel company so i know that the stuff will be delivered either with a next day or 2/3day service, a week later i still have no splitter and he won't reply to my PM's.

As he lives quite local i'll be visiting his house and either getting my money back off him or ripping the laguna splitter off the front of his car if he even has one....

Any1 else had probs with him???

eastbourne corsa bloke
07-10-03, 12:01 PM
thats 4 ur replys and gte racer did u get the phone number??/ im so angry at the mpo i think i woull drive all the wy down 2 luton and smack him if i dont get it, and if u do go down there have word 4 me 2!!! :evil:

GTE-RACER
07-10-03, 12:07 PM
Nah m8, didn't getta number, i'll b making sure i get a land line number and fone it b4 i send a cheque next time tho grrr...

Yeah sure m8, i'll show him just how angry u are lol

How much did he rip u off 4 then?

mikeoxford
07-10-03, 12:08 PM

u never stabbe dme in the eye :D

eastbourne corsa bloke
07-10-03, 12:17 PM
LOL HEY!!! I BEENG RINGING AROUND PLACES N THAT AND MAGEAGED 2 GET HIS NUMBER!! AND SPOKE 2 HIDSS MUM N SAID IS HE THERE AND HE SAID WHOIS CALLING AND I SAID SOME 1 WHO GOT STUFF ON THE NET FROM HIM AND AINT GOT NUFIFN YET!!! AND THEN HE WAS IN AND SPOKE 2 HIM AND HE SAID IT WAS SENT THROGUH ROYAL MAIL?? AND I MAMAGE 2 GET A CODE SO IM JUST TRYING 2 FIND OUT NOW IF ITS REEL NOW oops sorry bout caps peeps

GTE-RACER
07-10-03, 12:23 PM
lol....Class m8, whats the number i wanna ring him :twisted:

eastbourne corsa bloke
07-10-03, 12:37 PM
lo peeps sounded shiocked wen i rang he gave me a prcel number wish wasnt right? and i rang again and his mum said he went 2 post office? so i dunno im hopppoing 4 the best most stuff i got throught the next as been max at a 5 days lol and i got a pacakes from mancghester once wich i couldnt belive through royal mail in like 19 hours lol wasnt even specaly delivery

wisewood
07-10-03, 12:41 PM
corsa bloke - slow down, you're typing too fast and spelling everything wrong due to hitting several keys at once i reckon!

:lol:

GTE-RACER
07-10-03, 12:42 PM
number number number???

Or next time u speak 2 him tell him that the bloke he sold the laguna splitter2 is giving him till Friday 2 send it or at least PM him with the details of who is sending it and the CON number or he'll b making a visit 2 his house...

Will
07-10-03, 12:50 PM
GTE racer where abts ya from in northants, me mrs lives up that way and im from LB, got friends from luton, wots the guys addy :lol: :lol:

p.s. mike i havent had the chance to stab u in the eye yet ;)

lmfao

GTE-RACER
07-10-03, 01:01 PM
I live in Corby m8, where's ya girrrly from? ;-)

His addy is :- elliot finlay
1* cla**o*n way
$l*p **d
**ton
bed$
lu* 4*u

MattyWoo
07-10-03, 01:10 PM

Stealing my phrases :evil:

Will
07-10-03, 01:22 PM
FOOOK OFF! thats mine and my m8 from unis phrase :P

p.s. lol @ posting address ill ask my m8 to go check the house out, pmsl

girly lives in northampton :P

GTE-RACER
07-10-03, 04:31 PM
It's all sorted now :-D

Well for the moment....He's sending out a "replacement" part.., lol thanx m8 ;-)

eastbourne corsa bloke
07-10-03, 04:36 PM
lol i think he might of got my adress rong n i had 2 send it again so he could check lol i bet heslike aaaahhh send stuff send stuff aahhh cos wen i rang again his mum said hes down the post office lol

eastbourne corsa bloke
07-10-03, 04:38 PM
well fingers crosssed that all of us get our stuff or i will get reallly :twisted:

GTE-RACER
08-10-03, 03:52 PM
WOOO, got me splitter :-D