PDA

View Full Version : The first time you went...

Chris LR
06-10-03, 08:22 PM
The first time you went above 100mph....?

I remember it well, The scene an empty 2 mile stretch of the M54 at 10am (weird) entered off the roundabout in 5th and kept my foot planted until I saw the junction was 1/2 a mile away (when I started braking with my Standard Brakes) Only managed an indicated 102 but I was jolly pleased....

srs1
06-10-03, 08:29 PM
cant remember. these days it's every day. fastest i've been is 147. in a vectra sri v6 estate. hire car the fastest cars on the road. lol :lol:

Barn
06-10-03, 08:36 PM
the other week goin 2 a fair....duel carriageway....indicated 110mph....woz well chuffed with that!

Dpnova
07-10-03, 08:17 AM
2 days after i started driving, i was comining down the m25 and about midnight, my car was shaking, i thought it was gonna blow up

Will
07-10-03, 10:04 AM
:lol: :lol:

20 mins after passing my test, down hill wind assisted indicatd 103mph in a 4 speed 1.0 5 dopor micra LS which is gold in colour :D

p.s. i still drive that car sumtimes, tis me mums :P

:D

went in for an mot 6 months after i passed my test, my parents machanic (friend of theirs) was like WTF

"has anyone else been driving this recently?"

"my son has he passed his test 6 months ago"

"lollll"

needed 2 new front tyres, handbrake cable was very very loose and clutch was very badly worn (was new at last service) pmsl, many other things were fooked, mum banned me from driving her car so i got the nova and the rest as they say is history, think she regrets banning me from her car cause of the ?s i spent on novas :D

wisewood
07-10-03, 12:16 PM
i remember the first time i went above a hundred.
it was the second time i had ever driven, in my dads mitsubishi galant.

first time i drove it he let me drive slowly down an empty, flat country road and the next time we were on national speed limit roads in cambridgeshire > perfectly flat and can see for miles so he just left me to it and i had a thoroughly good time. about 115 out of it - i loved that car.