PDA

View Full Version : People that work at McDonalds

Anton
06-10-03, 05:38 PM
are dumb. FFS!!!! Can't they ever get the god damn order correct! Every single feckin time they get the order wrong. Anyone else have this problem? In the pic below I raised my arm in anger and called the girl a bimbo as it was wrong again.....

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2098

:rant:

Ant

Dare-devil
06-10-03, 05:43 PM
LoL.

No m8, has never happend to me.

Riggy
06-10-03, 05:49 PM
yeah all the time ask for a plain burger and they always mess it up

drop outs lol

(no offence to anyone on here who works there hahaha)

MattyWoo
06-10-03, 06:09 PM
My local one didnt know about the 9 piece nugget meal u can now get, but the posh one near novanutters house did.
Also my local doesnt understand the word STILL!!! everytime i ask for still fanta they give me bastard fizzy, and they dont understand Plain either. So yes they are shit

dave.gsi
06-10-03, 06:10 PM
nice munch though

Fester
06-10-03, 06:42 PM
all the fucking time!

heres the usual situ: they forget then take a wild guess "so thats a big mac meal?"

no!

ok heres a good one lol go through when its proper busy, with big queues, get to the first booth and say something like "i need some *item*" which doesnt require payment eg. a BBQ sauce.

now then lol

hopefully you should move forward and at least 2 more people should have placed orders by the time you get to the service window et voila in a masterstroke you collect the person behind you's food, and fuck off sharpish!!!

what you get is pot luck but thats half of the fun

blingmachine
06-10-03, 07:15 PM
might have to give that one ago :twisted: , in a slightly less conspicuos car though :lol:

Alex
06-10-03, 07:18 PM
I'm loving it..

yeah

Stuart
06-10-03, 07:26 PM
the one on the kingsway swansea, dosent sell 1/4 pounders anymore due to a lack of demand for them. so i turn round walk out and go to the other one in the shitty citty centre. ohh they are still selling them lmao. great way to shift the custom so the good one gets its xmas bonus

Chris LR
06-10-03, 08:11 PM
I always take the gamble..

Drive thru OR Park and go in....

I always do Drive thru and I always end up waiting 15 mins

BA5TARDS

Barn
06-10-03, 08:44 PM
s**t citty centre

easy tiger.

wher did u here that they don't sell the quarter pounders?! lol

sexy_nova_sweetie
06-10-03, 10:26 PM
HAHAHA some blokes have bin sacked in my local maccy ds, cos "apparently" there was sperm in the mayo, how nice is that!!!! dunno if its true, but a lot of the blokes av bin given the boot, hmmmmmmm nice. Wud u like clap with that?

Neil.
06-10-03, 10:36 PM
that is sick, and did u know about the 3 second rule, if it's been dropped on the floor and is picked up within 3 seconds then it's ok to give to customer. and the milkshake machine, gets cleaned ONCE a week and apperently coz they fill it up so many times it nutirilses(cant spell it) the bacteria! Got told this last week by the girl that works at one in sheffield!

Stuart
06-10-03, 11:38 PM
i heard from the spotty wanker behind the counter in the kingsway restaurant :p

its meant to say shitty citty lol (twin town )

Mark
06-10-03, 11:50 PM
I don't bother using the drive through anymore, they allways mess up my order, so I tend to go in and something about my pressence seems to make sure they get it right each time??

dave.gsi
07-10-03, 08:50 AM
12 big macs wasn't it :lol:

joke...........don't kill me :lol:

Chris LR
07-10-03, 03:21 PM
My bother has blocked the drive thru and exit with his van after they fucked him around.

I think he got what he wanted...

Mark
07-10-03, 05:03 PM
12 big macs wasn't it :lol:

joke...........don't kill me :lol:

:o For starters what the main course..lol

Tilly
07-10-03, 10:20 PM
OOOOOOOOOH women batterer

KEEPITUNIQUE
08-10-03, 01:36 AM
IF U REALLY WANA MESS WIV THE RETARDED STAFF MEMBERS BEHIND THE COUNTER, ASK FOR A HAMBUGER WITH CHEESE. THEY WALK ABOUT 4 AGES TRYING TO FIND OUT IF ITS FOR SALE. THEN ASK FOR THE MANAGER IF THEY HAVNT FIGERED ITS A CHEESEBURGER. THEN WHEN THEY TUEN THEIR BACK TO BET THE MANAGER WALK OFF. IN ALL LIKELYHOOD THEYLL GET FIRED 4 BEING SO THICK. HAS ANY1 TRYED REVERSING THROUGH A DRIVE THROUGH? IF SO PLEASE TELL OF THE SUCCESS OF THE VOYAGE.

linzTDI
08-10-03, 09:01 AM
i only eat chips from macdonalds as i am a veggie so i dont really have that problem.

Ant you nuuter shacking your fists at them :lol: :lol: :roll:

Alex
08-10-03, 11:15 AM
on a pissed night out me and three friends went through the drive-thru pretending to be in an invisible car. We just ran up to the counter. We didnt get served though, but got banned becasue we argued so much

Col_Mk1
11-10-03, 05:35 PM
sum 1 got raped ours while working and at the other sum 1 was wanking in the burgers and recording self on his phone sick bastards are use all cuming to the workington cruise in cumbria 8 11 03 be there supernova1.2

jkhilton
11-10-03, 07:22 PM
are dumb. FFS!!!! Can't they ever get the god damn order correct! Every single feckin time they get the order wrong. Anyone else have this problem? In the pic below I raised my arm in anger and called the girl a bimbo as it was wrong again.....

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2098

:rant:

Ant

and then they spat in your food and pissed in your drink!!!

out of interest, does anyone on this site work at the drive through in Altrincham? there is a red nova there with an evo style front bumper and a smooth boot.

epo
11-10-03, 07:46 PM
on a p**s night out me and three friends went through the drive-thru pretending to be in an invisible car. We just ran up to the counter. We didnt get served though, but got banned becasue we argued so much

nice 1 :lol: funny as fuck will have 2 have ago at that 1 night when pissed

if they cock up ur order get the manager out tell him u wanna complain by writin 2 the head office
then the head office send u vouchers 4 free stuff
stuffs always better when its free :lol:

sh0rty
11-10-03, 09:18 PM
its meant to say s**t citty lol (twin town )

uhm "pretty shi**y city" lmao