PDA

View Full Version : Everyone please read

Anonymous
21-02-01, 01:46 PM
I've just been sprung at work, they've found out that i've been abusing my external e-mail system. Please don't send me any unneccacary (spelling !!) mails to any address please post all messages on the forum and hopefully i'll soon have home access and e-mails setup, sorry for all the hassle but i still don't know if i can be sacked for it yet !! ps. They still don't know that i can get access to the net, so i'll still be coming on here ;)

will someone buy my car :)
lee@novaload.net

Anonymous
21-02-01, 02:02 PM
you soft c@nt

Theres no car faster than mine :D

Anonymous
21-02-01, 02:13 PM
sorry i didnt read this!!

I AM CORNHOILIO

Anonymous
21-02-01, 02:19 PM
OK Chopper who are you really. And what car do you really own. We seem to have a pattern. Someone comes on to novaload claims to have a turbo'd nova, but when you look at the e-mail address it's non-existent and then said person starts slagging off long term members. I'm sorry if i've got you all wrong. But you seem to be following the standard twat pattern.

B-) "I don't know karate, but i know kerrraaazy" B-)

Anonymous
21-02-01, 02:27 PM
I don't exactly take kindly to replies like that chopper, i like to hold grudges, you've been on here for about 5 minutes and start slgging the long term members. You don't even fucking know me so why don't you just fuck off back to where you came from.

lee@novaload.net

Anonymous
21-02-01, 02:54 PM
Sorry fenix, thought my email address was on there..it is now, i have nothing to hide, but you obviously dont like it that i have a turbo and you obviously don't.

Gsiboy, i was only calling you a soft c'nt because you should have set up a hotmail account to use in work so you can check on the internet, i didn't get time to finish my post as i'm in work and didn't want to get sacked either! sorry for any offence.

ps who's that ged tit? no insurance- what a kno# head.

Anonymous
21-02-01, 03:02 PM
No worries chopper we just get a few people on here who actually turn out to be f**d owners that come to slag us off. Of course i'm jealous that you've got a 2.0 turbo, while i've got a 1.4SR, but that wasn't why i was annoyed i just thought you were someone your not. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Anyway welcome to the family.

Anonymous
21-02-01, 03:11 PM
Hope you enjoy it on here

lee@novaload.net

Anonymous
21-02-01, 03:22 PM
hi chopper, careful what you say, dont want to upset anyone! and i'll race ya!

lee, go get a yahoo mail or hotmail account that you can access from any pc on the internet so you can get mails while in work.

X-( I'm mean and i don't care :D
[burn_ford] <-- best thing for them!

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
21-02-01, 03:49 PM
By the way Chopper, Don't fuck with me U cocky little bastard. U don't know the story, u haven't been on here two minutes and your heading for a fucking kicking, and I don't stop til I see blood...fucking watch your mouth

----------------------------
[ged_bong]
I hate porridge III:(III
Ged@roybacer.co.uk
www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
21-02-01, 03:51 PM
By the way Chopper, Don't fuck with me U cocky little bastard. U don't know the story, u haven't been on here two minutes and your heading for a fucking kicking, and I don't stop til I see blood...fucking watch your mouth

[ged_bong]
Ged@roybacer.co.uk
www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
21-02-01, 03:52 PM
i mean...who the fuck do u think u are? you've only just signed up, so u should be making mates not fucking asking to have your jaw wired

[ged_bong]
Ged@roybacer.co.uk
www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
21-02-01, 03:57 PM
Oh BTW Ged's kinda touchy sometimes :D

Anonymous
21-02-01, 04:11 PM
i know how to touch him too. :) b4 you get mad its true isnt it :D but im going to be nice now :)

I AM CORNHOILIO

Anonymous
21-02-01, 04:23 PM
Yeah chopper we all make mistakes so leave Ged alone for having no insurance he aint the only one who has done it! x-(

novachick@novaload.net
novachick@cruisenorthwest.co.uk

Anonymous
21-02-01, 04:24 PM
GGGRRRRRRR...i only get touchy when twats annoy me...

Bollox that you've got a turbo...it's not that one's don't exist, it's just you sound like a complete bull shitter, hence me asking "is there a blocked grid around here somewhere?"

We all take the piss out of each other on here...and that's what makes it fun, but we know when to stop and how far to go with comments, called me a twat is like playing with a grenade without a pin.

sort yourself out and stop being a pubeless 12 year old who is full of shit and wanks over his Dads knickers

[ged_bong]
Ged@roybacer.co.uk
www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
21-02-01, 04:25 PM
Lee,
try another.com ( www.another.com) for another e-mail address, i use it cos you can change your address completly so you dont have to have @yahoo, @excite etc.

Just a suggestion

Cheers

Nova-run :D

:eek:
:rolleyes:

Anonymous
21-02-01, 04:27 PM
just read your post novachick, and cheers babes...as u said, we've all been there, it's only a couple tat get caught :p

[ged_bong]
Ged@roybacer.co.uk
www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
21-02-01, 04:38 PM
group hug lmao.

Cheers

Davo & Jessie
;)

--------------

http://www.bongoracing.co.uk/
http://www.pugtek.net/

Anonymous
21-02-01, 05:01 PM
mmmmm I'm looking forward to huggin jessie

lmao

[ged_bong]
Ged@roybacer.co.uk
www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
21-02-01, 06:30 PM
every1 just CHILL OUT!!!!!!!
and

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!
:D

Anonymous
21-02-01, 07:04 PM
why not me ged?

Cheers

Davo & Jessie
;)

--------------

Anonymous
21-02-01, 07:12 PM
fuck me is everyone havin a pmt day or what. chill boyz or up the prozak one or another. me thinks this site is good for talkin novas and not some death match.

Dont piss me off i'm running out of places to hide the bodies :D:D:D

Anonymous
21-02-01, 07:44 PM
Shit the bed, Chopper didn't make a very good start!!! LOL. I think we would all like to see a pic of this Turbo'd nova too. :-/

I Hate wanker Pug drivers! x-(

Anonymous
22-02-01, 03:50 AM
ged is tops on the forums..!
keep up the good replys
and come see a real nova turbo at the midland png meet..(not one of them match box ones)laters

Anonymous
22-02-01, 06:33 AM
Hey M8, where is the Midlands PNG meet?

Better? :-/

Anonymous
22-02-01, 10:10 AM
ged you really are a prick! let me just tell you a story...i once had a moped (like yourself) and some stupid horrible twat (like yourself) knocked me off it with no insurance and drove off well, it turns out it wasnt reg. in his name either. i was quite badly injured in the accident and iam only now fully back in shape after a few years and a lot of operations. so youll forgive me if i think you a total wanker (im afraid your with him too novachick) and by the way ged we dont all do it at all. oh and cut the hard man shit, your just making a fool of yourself

Anonymous
22-02-01, 10:32 AM
Can everyone cut down on the f###ing swearing!
some of us have to read this in work. X-(
looks like u need a flame forum kev!

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
22-02-01, 10:36 AM
the thing is if people feel the need to swear they are obviously not intelligent enough to think of a word instead of taking the easy way out.
P.S. this is not aimed at anyone in particular.

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!
:D

Anonymous
22-02-01, 11:12 AM
Chopper u asshole why dont u just grow up, call me a wanker again if u dare!!!! People like u deserve to get screwed over, so sod off to where ever u came from!

novachick@novaload.net
novachick@cruisenorthwest.co.uk

Anonymous
22-02-01, 11:51 AM
anyone fancy a pint?!?! ;)

BAN KIDS IN "MUMMYS" CARS!
dfba19168@cableinet.co.uk

Anonymous
22-02-01, 11:56 AM
wanker!!!! (novachick)

Anonymous
22-02-01, 12:17 PM
I wouldn't go abusing novachick too much on this site mate, it didn't go down too well when the last person tried it, did it LUKE !!! X-(

GSi For sale :)

Anonymous
22-02-01, 01:09 PM
surely ian, if somebody was acting like this they should get banned?

Cheers

Davo & Jessie
;)

--------------

Anonymous
22-02-01, 01:23 PM
i have no access to ban yet.

looking at this from an independant view, he was a bit harsh with his first comment about ged,(but we all have views on uninsured drivers - me included) but then it did get very personal, with physical violence threatened.
He has stated why he does not approve and i understand why he would be upset( i myself have had car crash injuries for 1.5 years and i'm still suffering and is not fun)
He was then met with more personal abuse even after my self and eybic posted about swearing. Chopper leave it here now, no baiting them, like ur last post. and ged and novachick just ignore it.
END THIS THREAD PLEASE.

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
22-02-01, 01:29 PM
Sorry for starting this thread which started as me nearly losing my job, how the hell did it turn so nasty ?? :O

Anonymous
22-02-01, 01:41 PM
Chopper, please refrain from anymore abusive posts or you could be removed from here.

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
22-02-01, 02:48 PM
YES!

---:D---[eyes]---B-)---
kev@novaload.net (boss man!)

Anonymous
22-02-01, 03:25 PM
Yeah, fight, fight, fight !!!

Anonymous
22-02-01, 03:59 PM
ian how did it happen? tell me bout it. lmao

Cheers

Davo & Jessie
;)

--------------

Anonymous
22-02-01, 05:11 PM
Chopper, I hope they get the surgical records mixed up and they snip your spunk tubes by accident. (it wouldn't make any difference anyway, cos your not old enough to produce man juice)

Show us all pictures of your 'Turbo'd nova' with the bonnet UP, give us an apology and we'll think about forgiving u...otherwise me and novachick will get together and double clothes line ya...eh novachick...!
why is it novaload that attracts pricks like LUKE and Chopper. Oh, and BTW...i bet your username is the kind of transport you've got... ie. a 60's bicycle! u fu**ing pleb
(Sorry Ian, he's getting on my Brad Pitts now)

[ged_bong]
WWW.ROYBACER.CO.UK
Ged@roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
22-02-01, 06:54 PM
ged (hillbilly) you are the biggest deadbeat i have ever come across. ive spoke to a few people on the site and every one of them think your an utter twat, i mean using a pic of some1 elses car - does it get much lower, you tosser.
alright then enough said, sorry everybody

Anonymous
22-02-01, 06:57 PM
chopper i dont know you, and i am not quick to judge, but grow up m8. Your prob a good lad, and its not big or clever to come on to a members only site slagging peeps off. Ged did stuff wrong and he is paying for it. Just let it drop.

ok?

Cheers

Davo & Jessie
;)

--------------

Anonymous
22-02-01, 07:29 PM
GED! X-( Which bit of "Just ignore & END THIS THREAD" do you not understand?
You have started this off again, i cannot understand why you posted again, you know very well he will post again. Chopper, you've had you say so QUIT IT NOW.
Thanks ian.

NO MORE REPLIES PLEASE
he's said sorry everybody so leave it be!

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
23-02-01, 12:10 AM
Test

Anonymous
23-02-01, 12:11 AM
Test

Fords smoke more than oil refinery's

NovaLad
17-07-07, 03:08 AM