PDA

View Full Version : lazy

dave.gsi
06-10-03, 11:58 AM
phoned in sick for work, off to play plastation 2 now.

hmmmm gran turismo or colin mcrae?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nova_Rz
06-10-03, 12:01 PM
colin mcrae 04

wisewood
06-10-03, 12:03 PM
LMFAO gran tourismo!

who you supposed to be working for?
might phone em n give em this URL :lol:

Jim
06-10-03, 12:12 PM
LMFAO gran tourismo!

who you supposed to be working for?
might phone em n give em this URL :lol:

LOL, says Wisewood that gets paid to browse Novaload all day :roll:

Jim

BLueNOvaGSI
06-10-03, 12:17 PM
Can I come and play.........................

...........so I have an excuse not to work TODAY!!

Colin McCrae

I'll whip your A*$"

Angela

wisewood
06-10-03, 12:26 PM
LOL, says Wisewood that gets paid to browse Novaload all day :roll:

Jim

lol - someones got to keep an eye on the place :lol:

you're only jealous anyway! :D

Jim
06-10-03, 12:29 PM
you're only jealous anyway! :D

Not at all......................... :cry: :wink:

I actually happen to like my job...does this make me normal? :o

Besides, Andy, I hope that pic of you in your avatar isn't a reflection on how you feel about your job, as you look like your about to commit suicide, lol.

Jim

Anton
06-10-03, 12:44 PM
I'm off but I'm boreeeeeeed

wisewood
06-10-03, 12:44 PM
it was taken and edited to look like that at a time when i was feeling very low... am now feeling much better.

I do hate my job, and would love to find something else but doubt i could find something paying as well as this and giving me as much time to play around when i wanted to. Although a couple of weeks from now the xmas orders starrt coming through and its going to be much busier than previous years (so they say) so probably wont be online much during that time.

Nice to find someone who actually enjoys their job, not many do these days. Me, i took this job to keep me going for 6 months or so... that was about 38 months ago now lol.

MattyWoo
06-10-03, 12:50 PM
I love my job :D its cool

I also have the day off today, gone down with a really minging flu and feel like complete shit, tried sleeping it off but i cant sleep cos im coughing so much lol :cry:

Breeny
06-10-03, 12:57 PM
I love my job too...

One of my many desktops at work...

http://www.cqforums.co.uk/uploads/workdesktop1a.JPG

But I'd still rather be off work..

dan_mk1
06-10-03, 12:58 PM
[quote=wisewood]
Besides, Andy, I hope that pic of you in your avatar isn't a reflection on how you feel about your job, as you look like your about to commit suicide, lol.

Jim

looks like a panda.....!

dave.gsi
06-10-03, 01:52 PM
i hate my job, thats why i phoned in sick :D

in the middle of playing gran turismo. just stopped for a lunch break :lol:

locky
06-10-03, 10:34 PM
I Phoned in sick 2...... Hungover :?
Startin 2 feel human again, rather than a zombie!

dave.gsi
06-10-03, 10:43 PM
i'll be phoning in again tommorow, just bought a turbocharger for my mx5(oo hello) in gran turismo. got to have a days testing :lol:

also halfway through medal of honour :snipersm:

srs1
06-10-03, 11:57 PM
i cant get passed the bit were your trying to blow up the three tanks. (medal of honour) as for work, i sit at lunch time for two hours playing iss pro evo 2 with the boss. lol easy life! and it's him who says another game.

?Marty?
06-10-03, 11:58 PM
i'm ill on a regular basis. and then, just as i am fit enough to go back to work, sometimes i have a relapse a few days later.

:lol:

dave.gsi
07-10-03, 08:22 AM
just phoned in sick,

funny thing is i've actually got a sore throat today. maybe thats gods way of repaying me :lol:

MattyWoo
07-10-03, 08:35 AM
I feel like complete and utter shit, but have to go back to work as i feel really bad being off and making others do all the work. I wish i didn't have a conscience!!

dave.gsi
07-10-03, 08:38 AM
lol @ matty.

youre only saying that cos your boss may read this :wink:

Jim
07-10-03, 09:12 AM
Matty's reason for going into work is so he can pick up my clutch and drop it round my house...otherwise I'd have killed him! ;) :P

Jim

wisewood
07-10-03, 09:53 AM
LMFAO @ JIM!!

I have only had about 4 days off sick in the 3 years + that i have been working here, and one day off to get the clio sorted out after i lost all power on a dark stretch of the M18 one night in January this year :lol:

So thats a week of time off in 3 and a half years or so - not a bad record really. Like Matty, i feel i am sh*tting on the rest of the team if i dont come to work - the only other person who can cover my job properly is the best picker we have working in the warehouse so if i am off, they have to cope without him... meaning everyone finishes later than they should have done without him to help them along.

My mates cant understand my loyalty to the place, and to be honest neither can i but hey - if it gets me a really good reference when i leave - i'll be happier than the people who take loads of time opff and dont get a reference wont i!! :D