05-10-03, 10:40 PM
missed it. so he didn't kill himself then :lol:

Fester
05-10-03, 10:54 PM
theres no way its not set up though

would have been quite funny lol

Ben
05-10-03, 11:02 PM
Was very good television, he was genuinly spooked when he got it wrong.

blingmachine
05-10-03, 11:05 PM
it was seriously fcuked up, the way he picked the gun up so fast.
i could picture his brains flying across the screen :?

i reckon it must have been rigged or at least it werent live, coz at the start the channel 4 disclaimer said, "warning, there might be strong language" not "warning, u may c a man excercute himself live on air, so be prepaired to be mentaly scared 4 life"

if he died imagen how many people would sue channel 4, claming it disturbed them

Alex
05-10-03, 11:21 PM
it had a 30 second delay

wisewood
06-10-03, 10:06 AM
real or not it made for fcuking good television!!

if it was rigged then fair play to the guy, he is a very good actor - the tensiona nd emotion in his face while he was playing "the game" was fantastic.

Still trying to decide what was more tense, the pause waiting for him to fire shots four and five after he got the third one wrong... or waiting to see who won fame acadamy the night before :lol:

dave.gsi
06-10-03, 11:08 AM
fame acadamey :2gunfire:

pop idol :multi: :D

wisewood
06-10-03, 11:11 AM
fame acadamey :2gunfire:

pop idol :multi: :D

muppet!
at least fame acadamy gives them the chance to create their own stuff - not like flop idol :lol: although to be fair dave sneddon from last time didnt achieve much did he lol.

Jim
06-10-03, 11:21 AM
Pop idol, pop stars, fame acadamy, big brother, the salon, there all crap and should be taken of air!

The only people to have come out of these pop programs is Liberty-X, and they were the rejects :roll:

Jim

dave.gsi
06-10-03, 11:23 AM
i refused to watch lame academy this year after last year the only person with any kind of talent (lemaar) didn't win. looks like the same has happened this year too. that little dyke bird was on top of the pops the other day and i turned it off cos it was so bad. talk about karioke :lol:

as for pop idol. what can i say. quality evening entertainment :D

wisewood
06-10-03, 11:26 AM
ANYWAY... derren brown... fcuking nutter!
good show though. the way he sorted out who he didnt want was quite clever at times.