PDA

View Full Version : crazy MK kids

blingmachine
04-10-03, 10:01 PM
it was my birthday 2day so me and a few mates went snowboarding up milton keynes. The second we parked up we were mobbed by kids looking at the car :o

funny as hell, i was gettin comments from, "gnar man, dats a badman Car" to "is it a ferrari?"
on the way back we caught people having there pic taken next to it, so we decided to use the remote engine start. They absoloutely shit them selves :lol: priceless

Alex
04-10-03, 10:20 PM
sounds about right. i get it quite a lot where i am (im not too far from mk). proper pikeys so i would watch out

Mark
04-10-03, 10:25 PM
Cool - Oh and happy birthday...

blingmachine
04-10-03, 10:33 PM
thanks, im now the grand old age of 19

it wont be long till im collecting my pention now :lol:

Dare-devil
05-10-03, 08:56 AM
LoL kids... :P

And happy Bday :wink:

Mark
05-10-03, 09:00 AM
They probabaly wanted a pic of it to tell their mates about a 'NOVA' that was in MK and NOT burnt out....lol

Dare-devil
05-10-03, 09:20 AM
Or they just don't have any cool Nova's there.. :P

Chris LR
05-10-03, 09:27 AM
Happy Birth to you m8

I wish people would stop and do that to my cars :cry:

I was thinking of signing the Landy up with that company that provides vehicles for TV/Film. Still thinking tho

Mark
05-10-03, 09:29 AM
You got a name or website of a company like that Chris?

Breeny
05-10-03, 10:40 AM
Last time kids spoke to me/us in Mk all they said was buy a proper car like my dads cossie... I nearly got in the car and run him over lol

Theres a few cool novas in Mk :P

People were probably just taking pics so they could get your reg plate and trace it back to where you live! Theres a notorious car ring in MK that look for cossies or anything worth stripping.

RobIsGrt18
05-10-03, 05:52 PM
lol most the kids round mk tend to be like that now a days!!

my m8 had a white fezza and he was having an alarm fitted at premier car audio systems (or sumthing like that) next to auto xs, he gets a phone call in the morn to say that the car had bin stipped and burnt to the ground outside the shop :o :!:

Jim
05-10-03, 08:45 PM
Pfft, theres plenty of other places that are a lot worse than Milton Keynes.

Also, Dare-devil, thats quite a comment. Perhaps you should come along to the next Milton Keynes meeting.

Jim

Dare-devil
06-10-03, 08:59 AM
Pfft, theres plenty of other places that are a lot worse than Milton Keynes.

Also, Dare-devil, thats quite a comment. Perhaps you should come along to the next Milton Keynes meeting.

Jim

LoL i was only kidding. :lol: :lol:

Also it's a very long trawel, from Denmark to England, to go to a meeting... :(