PDA

View Full Version : sick

Anton
03-10-03, 09:25 PM
firstly this is not a joke, hence its not in muppet corner.

This is sick very sick...

Drowning beyond belief
By JAMIE PYATT

A PREGNANT dog?s lifeless body is hauled from a river yesterday ? still attached to the 10kg weight used to drown it.

The cocker spaniel was deliberately hurled into 5ft of water with the weight-lifting disc securely fastened to a harness.

A huge hunt was launched yesterday for the monster responsible ? thought to be an owner who no longer wanted the pet.

The spaniel?s body was spotted by horrified dog walkers as they exercised their pets beside the River Test at Nursling, Hants.

The animal could be clearly seen lying on the bottom, with her lead floating to the surface.

River bailiff Martin Donovan, who winched the body out, said: ?The person who did this is evil. I would love to catch them.?

Dad-of-three Martin, who has a spaniel himself, said the people who spotted the body had been ?pretty shaken up?.

He said: ?They told me about it right away because they were worried kids might see it. If my children had seen it they would have been devastated.?

The RSPCA said it was determined to catch whoever carried out the ?despicable act?.

Inspector Alan Barnes said: ?If animals get too much for people there are centres where they can hand them in.?

Footage from a nearby CCTV camera was being combed for clues yesterday. The culprit could be jailed for six months

http://images.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2003451037,00.jpg

http://images.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2003451038,00.jpg

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003452501,00.html

THE SICK W*NKER THAT DID THIS SHOULD HAVE THE SAME DONE TO THEM!

BLueNOvaGSI
03-10-03, 09:27 PM
:lol: YEAAHH...................

....................can I be the one who ties a 100 ton weight round there neck and push them in!??

PLEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEE

:twisted: :twisted:

Mark
03-10-03, 09:29 PM
Sod the language - KILL THER FUCKER - whoever did that deserves to DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH - :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Mel
03-10-03, 09:52 PM
that is horrible..same as ---^ he said

DazK
03-10-03, 10:38 PM
that is just SICK!

cant stand people who do things like that

KILL THE BA$TARDS! :evil:

dave.gsi
03-10-03, 10:43 PM
not as bad as the guy who bit the head off a kitten at a kiddies bbq

SKoob
03-10-03, 10:50 PM
:o thats is just shocking i can't beleive anyone cud do such an EVIL thing :evil: they deserve the same punishment :evil: I hope they catch the wanker responsible and if they don't he/she can never get a good nights sleep again for the rest of their life

burgo
03-10-03, 11:59 PM
i saw that in the paper made me sick wot makes it worse is that the poor ting was pregnant and if u did the same thing to the person who did it it would b to nice for them i surgest a very long painful death for them or let some tapped dogs rip em apart

Nova-Flair
04-10-03, 12:03 AM
makes me sad seeing things like this its just so tragic. i mean that poor dog could have been took to a home or summat and ended up at a loving home..........such a shame :(

Dare-devil
04-10-03, 08:24 AM
KILL THE FCUKING BASTARD, WHO DID THIS :evil: :evil:

Stuart
04-10-03, 09:47 AM
oooha whole 6 months in jail, (and will be out in 2) hmm they will really leanr their lesson there.

hmm the uk criminal justice system is fantastic dont you think lmao

ade
04-10-03, 09:54 AM
thats just sad

:(

love c0ckerspaniels too

makes you so angry.

If they caught the person and they got banged up yiu can pretty much guarantee theyde get fcuked in every orrifice - dont think theres many people that tolerate deliberate animal cruilty - takes a heartless bastard to do it.

DUNOVA.
04-10-03, 10:55 AM
that is savage how can some do somethin like that (very disturbed person) :evil:

epo
04-10-03, 12:16 PM
heard about this on the radio and was well shocked
6 months thats the british justice system 4 u
at the end of the day he\she murdered that dog its was planned so therefore murder shud = life
6 months :evil:
lets hope he\she has 6 months of sence beaten\buggered in2 em and the come out with an asshole like a clowns pocket :!: :!: :!: :evil:

Dan_Dan_The_Nova_Man
04-10-03, 02:50 PM
That is just plain wrong, i wanna stab the f***er in the throat with a biro and watch them suffocate/bleed/choke on own blood n vomit till they die!!!!!!!!!!

mikesri
04-10-03, 03:30 PM
That happened just up the road from me and was on the front page of the local paper!!

I really hope they catch the person through cctv and i hope he gets hurt by mr big in prison! :evil:

?Marty?
05-10-03, 01:21 AM
i'd hurt him, but i'm not in prison.

Mark
05-10-03, 08:24 AM
YET

Dare-devil
05-10-03, 09:14 AM
I would actually pay some one in the prison, to KILL the fcuker..

Mark
05-10-03, 09:16 AM
Hopefully you won't have to when they find out what he did!!

Dare-devil
05-10-03, 09:19 AM
Yeah i hope your right.. :twisted:

epo
05-10-03, 10:40 AM
the bad thing is once in prison if he \she keeps there head down they'll be out in 3 months for good behaviour :evil:

another sick thing (nothin 2 do with the dog)

there was a bad crash here in scunny a bit ago where a young lass died
a paramedic decided it'd be a laugh 2 take pictures of her usin his camera phone 2 show 2 his mate
thankfully 1 of his mates droped the sick dodgy bastered in the shite by reportin him
he's now bin fired
her family knew nothing about it till they read it in the local paper

Paul
05-10-03, 10:57 PM
People like dat r sick.

Murder is murder, and esp. with unborn puppies, dats jus wrong. ****.

blingmachine
05-10-03, 11:13 PM
not nice, sad thing is that sort of thing gos on quite a bit :(