PDA

View Full Version : MUST READ - NOVA NEIL

mikeoxford
02-10-03, 07:50 PM
is this guy PLAGUED with bad luck or what

before his car even gets considered for major work he has a rear end shunt. 6 months down the line he treats himself to a bank loan.

JUST before going in the bodyshop. has ANOTHER rear end shunt.

GOES into bodyshop. has everything done and treats himself to bling bling wheels, and ?????? paint etc etc.

car comes out show standard

some woman has AGAIN smashed into his car tonight.

he has asked me to post on here (to get sympathy? :lol: ) i dont know. but anyway how fecking unlucky is he!?

u aint coming near my car neil.

sorry to hear about it anyway

BLueNOvaGSI
02-10-03, 07:55 PM
:o

nova neil.

We'll cheer you up m8! If you think that's bad, did you see that poor b*"?(&?*d on BRITAINS WORST DRIVER, Tuesday night?

His little baby was blown to smithereens right in front of his eyes!
:|
Angela

Will
02-10-03, 08:04 PM
dont think neil will get 10k for it tho somehow DOHHHHHHH

bad luck mate

mikeoxford
02-10-03, 08:06 PM
as an aside i forgot to put the damage.......

rear bumper busted.
sideskirt hanging off
and damage to the pannels / paint damaged etc.
one alloy wheel a write off with chunk out of it

:evil:

epo
02-10-03, 10:07 PM
gutted them wheels r well gud

Ian
02-10-03, 10:18 PM
innit

Stuart
02-10-03, 10:26 PM
safe

RobHardyUK
02-10-03, 10:54 PM
booyakashaa :lol:

Mark
02-10-03, 10:57 PM
Now now, no hyjacking please!

Sorry to here about NOva's Nova....Is he o.k?

mikeoxford
02-10-03, 11:06 PM
hes fine

just pissed off!

Tilly
02-10-03, 11:20 PM
Bless him thats gutting news

?Marty?
02-10-03, 11:23 PM
That IS unlucky. OR, should HE have been on the TV programme? he he

Tho it doesnt matter how good a driver you are, as it wont stop others from crashing into you.

Hope he told the insurance company about all his recent work before the accident too.

CP
02-10-03, 11:27 PM
Unlucky - tell him to get rid of the turbo - its creating centrifugal forces which are drawing other cars to him :lol:

Neil.
03-10-03, 12:16 AM
yep i am soooo unlucky, I hate women drivers over 40+(only the old ones so dont take offence any girls), they are death traps!
this is the dammage marked in red....
http://www.stuffing.freeserve.co.uk/car/accident.jpg

She was waiting to come out of a road on the left to travel opposite way i was going, guy opposite stopped and flashed to let her out, i wasn't going to, she just went out and didn't look the way i was coming.

I am not pleased to say the least.

Oh and the damage to her crappy old polo, ZERO, NOTHING, ZILTCH, NATTA. Bloody woman!

and CP, what turbo????

Dare-devil
03-10-03, 08:15 AM
Sorry to hear that m8..

Breeny
03-10-03, 08:19 AM
Why must I read this?? :roll:

Anyway ulucky Neil. :(

RJM25R
03-10-03, 09:19 AM
What a bitch! not only has she bumped you, she's sprayed red paint on your car and wheels!!!! Bang out of order!

Only joking, it's a fucking shame!

Anton
03-10-03, 10:45 AM
unlucky mate. All women over 40 should be put down...

wisewood
03-10-03, 11:35 AM
gutted neil - i aint even got chance to come see your car yet :(

Dpnova
03-10-03, 11:39 AM
You seem to be a very unlucky person, sorry to hear about ur car as it looks/ed mint

Dave
03-10-03, 11:52 AM
is that 3 write off's now?
how unlucky do you feel neil? bet you must be gutted know how much you wanted to show the car off but if it does go back to the bodyshop for repairs you can get the bits that sagged/cracked sorted

DEE'S NOVA
03-10-03, 12:31 PM
bad luck m8

ade
03-10-03, 01:28 PM
just make sure she pays for total repairs!

did you tell insurance company aboput change of colour and other mods?

If so they may not write it off this time. Thing is its been written off twice
now hasnt it?

Sell the car - threee crashes in one car - from behind - no matter how often its fixed cantr be doing it any good.

i wouldnt trust it again

Its jinxed!

Ade

Will
03-10-03, 02:09 PM
things come in 3s so it shud be done with, just because sum1 let her go and you were not going to let her go you shud still allow for the possibilty shes dumb and will pull out anyway, if u had seen this maybe u could have braked, BTW this is not me telling u wot to do nor judging your driving, sorry to hear abt it m8. i wasnt there so can only guess how it happened

god luck gettin it repaired, was paint job all declared to insurance?

will

Neil.
03-10-03, 06:36 PM
well the same day it happened i phoned up LV and said about colour change, they said they dont need to know, only DVLA, said it can be what ever colour i want. DVLA knows and ive got the log book back so it's all ligit. Went and got 2 insruance quotes for damage, around ?350. and reciept for alloy replacing ?300.
Plus ill get another courtasy car when car goes into body shop.

And white-nova your right, i can get few more bits sorted out, touched up.

Was driving around all day today to get these quotes etc and so many ppl look at my car, prob mainly coz of the wheels. but its made me happy coz its how i wanted it to be, to make ppl go, ooooh look at that.

:D :D :D

ade
03-10-03, 07:36 PM
gotta say m8 it looked mint with the blue wheels.

What colour was it anyway?

Hope you get it sorted - then MOVE AWAY FROM YOUR AREA - or drive a different route!

Ade

Neil.
04-10-03, 06:42 PM
it is honda Supersonic blue.

It will get sorted, just gonna take a bit of time.

Nova-Flair
04-10-03, 07:27 PM
unlucky neil gotta hate older drivers (not just women) all you can do is rebuild and hope the same dosent happen again :( must be bloody frustrating though

Neil.
04-10-03, 07:29 PM
yeah its getting right on my tits at the mo, 3 times, well as guy said above things come in 3's so it might be over now!

NovaNeil
04-10-03, 07:33 PM
IMPOSTER!!! There only room for one NovaNeil on this site and thats me! ha ha, I would just like to point out its not me Mike is talking about. Its some other Neil with a Nova..............God there everywhere.

jkhilton
04-10-03, 07:35 PM
that's really harsh, gutted for you.

You sound about as lucky as me when it comes to cars, things seem to be going right and then without fail, something will break and another huge bill for repairs arrives!!!! :(

Gazza14SR
04-10-03, 08:30 PM
theres a car for sale in the recent fast car mag (p293) thats identical to this except in the mag it has quad headlamps. Is it yours? says its a 1.6 etc up for 4000grand.

Neil.
05-10-03, 12:43 AM
nah its not gazza, i need a new engine putting in mine so badly, my gear is on the verge of blwoing up, making some bad grinding noises!

Dave
06-10-03, 11:13 AM
nah its not gazza, i need a new engine putting in mine so badly, my gear is on the verge of blwoing up, making some bad grinding noises!
thought you was gettin a 2.2 for it anyway neil?

Will
06-10-03, 11:21 AM
looks like he is, 2.2 will be nice and reliable, pmsl